Chapter 21 🌹

Ima Real Ass Boss, I got boss shit to do !!  

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Molly Brazy ❤️.

I was in the room counting money with our new Playgirl Stunna Girl. We had just recruited her from Detroit and we filled her in on everything thats going on. Stunna Girl is cute short and lightskin.. her voice is hella high pitched tho when she rapping but its cool tho cause her music still goes crazy . 

" So how we dealing with these Chiraq niggas?" Stunna asked loading up her draco.

" Bali said she gonna let us know .. cause these niggas is lethal " I said counting the last stack of money. I was kind of scared because I know how GloGang is .. them niggas really kill people & I will really go crazy if something was to happen to someone I cared about . While we was conversating , Ayleks walked in the room.

" Bali wanna see everybody in her office" She informed.

" Alright we coming" I said putting the last stack in a rubberband, I locked up the room and walked to Bali's office with Stunna & Ayleks. We walked inside and all the girls was in there sitting .

" Whats going on boss?" Stunna asked .

" So me and NBA Gang been talking about how we gonna deal with these Chicago niggas .. They are supposed to be coming down here and they performing in our favorite club . So we gonna go there and have a little talk " Bali explained .

" And by little talk you mean ?" Dana asked.

" Glockeeeeee!!!" We all screamed out loud. Bali dismissed us all and we all walked our seperate ways throughout the mansion . Stunna followed me outside to the pool to smoke a few L's.

" So you know that new boy in NBA Gang named Quando?" Stunna asked while ashing the blunt.

" Yea, he don't come around but I heard Kentrell mention him .. Why ?" I raised my eyebrow.

" He been tryna get at me for awhile on Instagram but I heard about his babymama" Stunna said laughing. The most Ive had to deal with Kentrell is the fangirls and fanpages , I think he knows better to not actually pop up with no babymother.

" I think you should give it a chance .. don't miss a good opportunity over his past" I said taking a hit .

" Yeah you right".

Naelah came running to the back mad quick. 

" Nae what the fuck happened?" I asked grabbing her shoulders.

" COME TO THE FRONT NOW ITS AN EMERGENCY" She said grabbing us and pulling us towards the front. We walk to the front of the house and we see Bali on the ground sitting in front of a box .. and she's just staring at it.

" Whats going on??? Bali what is it?" I asked..

" Its my mothers hand...."

- Ayeee Periodttt Im backk ❤️. I hope y'all still like this piece of shit of a book LMAOO.