Chapter 15🌹

Why the fuck you playin ho? Don't make me go Rambo.

Pull up to your block, have you runnin out your sandals.

You know where I be bitch, You know where I am hoe.

You don't want these problems, you don't stand a chance tho.

All they do is watch me I should have a channel.

By the next month I should have a Lambo.

He tryna put a presi on me, that shit is a scandal.

He might go brazy if I let him get a sample.

All these bitches hating on me, stockin on my ammo.

You playin with your life fam, why you wanna gamble?

Y'all gon fuck around and make Molly go Rambo.

I was writing lyrics in the hospital waiting room with the gang. They didn't have any news on Cuban so far. Seeing my best friend on the ground bleeding really made my heart drop to the my stomach. After experiencing that shit, I grabbed my Draco and just started shooting at anyone and anywhere and I didn't stop until Kentrell grabbed me and wrapped me in his embrace.

" Molly?" I heard a voice say.

" Huh?" I said blinking.

" Kentrell and the boys went to get food, you haven't eaten all night" Danasha said putting her arm around my shoulders.

" How could I eat knowing the fact that my best friend is in the hospital?" I said irritated.

" Sis, we all know no damn bullet is gonna stop Cuban ass" Kala said crossing her arms.

" Bitch shut up" I said mugging her dumb ass.

" Just saying.."  She said sitting back down and going back on her phone.

"Shit can we smoke in here?" Bali asked rolling up a backwood.

"Not unless you wanna get us kicked out" Danasha mugged Bali and snatched the blunt out her hands. A few minutes later, NBA Gang inside the waiting room with bags from McDonalds. Kentrell handed me a bag with 10 piece nuggets and a large fry and I quickly gobbled that shit down.

" No thank you? Hungry ass hippo" KD said shoving his burger in his mouth.

" Bitch stop playing with my gangsta" I mugged him.

"Lemme see what you got so far" Kentrell said grabbing my notebook. 

" Nigga its not finished yet" I got up trying to grab it back.

" And nigga I don't care. You always look at my stuff when its not done" He said smirking at me.

" Read it out aloud too" Ben laughed with his ugly ass laugh. Kentrell read my half verse out loud to everybody and they was all clapping and saying it was a hard ass verse.

"  Your next line could be sum like " Youn like me hoe so what? I should have a dick bitch all I do is go nuts" . I sat back and thought about it and realized that was a goodass part that I could add.

" Ian need yo help" I said smiling and snatched my notebook back.

" Shit, you ain't welcome then" Kentrell said rolling his eyes and looking away. A small smile came onto my face just speaking to him, even though he did me so dirty I can't even lie he do still make me happy and I still got love for his bullet faced ass. Everybody was talking and eating they food while I was still writing down lines for this song. A doctor finally got our attention and it got quiet.

" Family of Aaliyah Gaulden?" He asked. We all stood up and waited for the news.

" She is gonna be okay, she is in her room sleeping right now and we was able to get the bullet out of the wound and stop blood from escaping. You may all go see her now. Follow me to her room" The doctor turned around and walked down the hallway while we all followed. I was so glad to hear my best friend is gonna be alright, I would of lost it if something really bad had happened to her.

We finally reached her room and she was laying down on her bed sleeping peacefully. Kentrell and I sat down next to her bed while everybody stood near the door. I looked over to Kentrell and he had his head in his hands looking down.

"Kentrell you good?" I asked him quietly.

" Nah kid. I made a promise to our pops that I was gonna take care of her and I failed at that. I don't know if I want her doing this gangbanging shit anymore..what if the next bullet don't miss?" He said rubbing his glossy eyes.

" You gotta have faith. I know you made a promise to y'all dad or whatever, but Cuban is gonna be grown soon with her own family someday and you won't be able to watch over her forever. All you can really do now is just give her the tools that shes gonna need for this life. Its up to her if she wants to let them tools sit in the shed and let them collect dust or put used to it. But as for them bitches that shot up my party, Playgirl Gang got sum for they asses fosho" I said.

" We with whatever y'all planning" I heard Beenie say with his arm around Naelah.

" Them bitches from New York so this weekend that's where we ending" Bali said standing up against the wall.

" New York..Here we come" Kentrell and I said with evil looks on our faces.

- Like&Vote&Comment.

- Opinions on this chapter and story?