Chapter 13 🌹

Molly Brazy 😈.

Never Trust A Fake.

Never Trust A Fake.

They gone talk behind yo back then smile up in yo face.

I listened to my new song that Im gonna drop later in the week called " Trust None". The song is basically about never letting your guard down when it comes to people and never let nobody in cause people will always turn they back on you no matter who they are. I had to learn that the hard way, Kentrell cheating on me really caused me into a deep thought of why he would cheat and why wasn't I good enough for him. All these thoughts quickly went away when Bali and Cuban walked in.

" Hey babes, you good?" Cuban asked hugging me.

" Yeah, I heard the track from next door. Sounds like you letting some steam off" Bali said.

" Yeah. I am pretty hurt about it but, Im not gonna let him or anybody else know that" I said lighting my blunt and taking a puff then passing it too Bali.

" As you should, just focus on making this money" Cuban nodded her head.

" Bali, whats the new moves?" I said sitting back.

" Well me and yo cousin, did some research on that bitch Dreamdoll and she stay in New York, this weekend we finna take a drive out there and to take this bitch out once and for all." Bali said smirking.

" We also found out that she's related to Montana old ass" Cuban said shaking her head. Once she told me this, I was shocked and anger filled up my body. Montana was a nigga on the street that had Killu's old group work for him, that nigga sent for those girls to rob our shit. Now I'm looking for revenge.

" So whats the plan?" I asked Bali.

" I already booked a meeting with him at his club, so we gonna go there and talk some business. Find out whats his real reason behind taking our shit, if we don't like the reason we could kill his ass. Im done being nice to these opps out here" Bali said cracking her knuckles.

" Well in the meantime, y'all tryna head out to this party KD and them throwing?" Cuban asked shaking her ass.

" Hell yeah, gives me the time to be petty" I said smirking.

" I wanna see this, lets head out" Bali said laughing. We walked out the studio and hopped into Bali's truck. I grabbed the AUX cord and put on Bali's new song " Game Over" . 

Little bitch stick to the plan.

Im rocking out like a bitch in a band,

I got more shells than the beach on the sand.

Sliming niggas just like I'm dirty dan.

Come get your bitch, you know she a fan.

I call him Peter he whipping the pan,

Diamonds glaring at me, might catch a tan.

I pulled up on em, and they fucking ran.

We all rapped along to the song while driving to the party. Once we got there you could here Booty playing by Blac Youngsta from far away. We pulled up to the scene and it was hella crowded in the front to the back by niggas and bitches.

" Can we take some pictures?" Cuban asked.

" Bet, pass the phones" Bali said.

mollybrazy: I Thought I Knew You, Holup Wait Bitch Who You ? 📱: @balionabeat

cubanndasavage: Never Needed Nobody For Shit . 📱: @mollybrazy

balionabeat: Cause U Know I Got The Beam 💢 PC: @cubanndasavage

We finished posting our pictures then we seen NBA Gang and the rest of the PlayGirl Gang was together in what looked like their own VIP section. We walked up to them and I seen Kentrell talking to Killu with her sitting on his lap and the laughing and shit....I felt the tears coming up but I blinked them away quickly. Kentrell looked at me with a sorrow face but I broke our contact and just walked away towards the drinking table.

- I Know Its Short Or Whatever Blame Me  🤣. Next Chapter Will Def Be Longer.

- Vote & Commentt & Add To Yo List ❤️ .