Chapter 8 🌹

MollyBrazy🅱️.

Bali told us that the trap house got robbed, so the gang went back to the trap and we seen the safe where we keep all our money, drugs, and jewels missing. I didn't have a clue who could of done this shit, I decided to ask Bali since she was our gang leader.

" Bali who you think did this shit?" I asked rolling up my blunt.

" Shiittt prolly was Margiela and her gang" She said filling up her glock.

" Who the fuck is Margiela?" Cuban & I asked confused.

" Some bitch that we don't fuck with at all" Danasha said making more blunts.

" How come?" I asked.

" When I first started Playgirl Gang, Margiela wanted to be apart of it but the bitch couldn't even shoot a damn gun. How the fuck is she gonna be in this gang shit? Once I told her ass that she thru a fit and said she was gonna make her own gang which is now The Slaughter Bitches" Bali said smoking the blunt.

" Sounds like a childish ass gang to me" I said rolling my eyes.

" But, Margiela recruited some good ass girls for her team tho Im not gon lie" Bali admitted.

" How many girls she got on her side?" Cuban asked.

" She got like 5 right now, they all type sexy" Bali gay ass claimed.

" So gay" I said shaking my head.

" So y'all think they stole our stuff, what the fuck are we still doing here then?" Asian said rolling her eyes. She was actually right for the first time in her life, everybody grabbed they guns and headed for the truck. We drove to this house that had music booming from inside.

" Remember, if you see money, drugs, or any jewel snatch that shit" Bali said taking the safety off. We all agreed and went out the truck. We walked into the house and seen money all over the floor and some girls sitting on the couch smoking weed...these bitches.

" You think they'll know it was us?" Some girl with straight black hair asked.

" Nah, it was a good plan to do this out of nowhere" The girl who Im guessing is Margiela.

" Is that Margiela?" I asked Bali.

" Yep, she a fine thang ain't she?" Bali said licking her lips.

We all looked at her in disgust and just waited for these bitches to notice us.

" But the point is...." Bali said knocking the tip of her gun on the wall to get the other girls attention.

" So y'all bitches wanna steal...FROM ME?! Bali raised her voice.

" we aint steal shit from yall soo shut all that shit up " some girl who looked a little like me said.

" HOLD UP BRAZY , YALL HOES LOOK ALIKE " nae said pointing between me and the girl

" well ion know her & plus we finna kill this hoe anyway burners out lettin shit spray " i said mentioning them to get they guns

" girl whats yo name , cause you aint killin me bitch we can be family that shit gon eatcha up " she said & she was right

" molly brown , who are you ? "

" aliyah brown " she said

" we aint killin her , we taking her to ha momma & see if she family ion care bout the rest of em " i said grabbing my gun off my hip
putting it behind her head