Chapter 18🌹

-" I got what they want, they got what I had, Herbo got that cash, I got niggas mad, I be popping tags, yeah i got that bag"

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bali Baby 🎸.

 - A Few Hours After the show, We all rushed to the hospital because Molly got hit. Her eyes was barely open and she was staring at the ceiling. Kentrell was right by her side with tears rolling down his eyes and was holding her hand, saying that everything was gonna be alright. Its crazy that we can't go nowhere without getting attacked but, our meeting with Dreamdoll's team is tonight so we gotta speed up the process. We finally made it to the hospital and they took Molly in as soon as possible.

" My bitch gonna be bool...she a fighter" I said grabbing Kentrell shoulder.

" I believe that too..but, damn. Something happened to my sister and now her.. Who next?" He said with his head down.

" Nobody gonna be next after we deal with them stripper shooter bitches tonight" KD Said grinning.

" Maybe if we lucky enough we could ask them for lap dances before we end they life" Beenie Joked. Thats when Nae looked at like he had 3 heads and then slapped his neck.

" Nigga you must be out your rabid mind" Nae mugged.

" Chill out Bae" Beenie said rubbing his red neck. The doctor came out in front of us.

" Family of Molly Brown?" Everybody stood up.

" How is she?" Killa asked.

" Shes awake now, we stopped the bleeding and managed to take the bullet out. You can go and see her" The doctor said. After, we heard that news we all sighed in relief and followed him into Molly's room. We walked into her room and seen her typing hella fast on her phone.

" Molly bitch fuck are you doing?" Killuminati asked hugging her.

" I'm texting Cuban bitch, she said Tadoe got arrested" Molly said.

" I'll deal with her when we get back home. For now, we gotta deal with these stripper bitches" Trell said hugging Molly also.

" Whats the plan?" Molly asked.

" The plan is we go to the club and Joe & Kold stay and watch you" Trell said shrugging.

" NO NIGGA! I'm Molly MuthaFuckin Brazy Ion need no babysitter!" Molly said jumping up.

" I don't wanna risk you getting hurt again,bae" He said grabbing her.

" Nigga nobody gonna hurt me I wanna shoot them bitches FOR TRYING to hurt me, you must be bat shit crazy if you think I'm not going with y'all" She said mugging him. 

" Ight fine, But. I'm gonna stand beside you no matter what" He said pecking her lips.

" ALRIGHT NIGGAS, WE don't got time for that lovey dovey shit...WE GOT BITCHES to kill" I said breaking them apart. Molly hopped out the hospital bed, grabbed her new clothes, and started to change in the bathroom.

" Let's go Brazy Gang!" She shouted.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

- Bust Down Thotiana, I wanna see you bust down....

Blueface played throughout the clubs speakers and all you could see was money being thrown, colorful lights, and strippers throwing ass everywhere. We walked through the crowd and sat down in a secluded area.

" Where do we go from here?" Dana asked.

" I texted the boss Damian.. he should be texting me back any second now.." I said looking at my phone. 

" Well while we wait.. We finna roll up, and keep an eye out for any suspicious behavior"  Trell said grabbing a backwood. I looked around the club and I seen Dreamdoll leaning up against the bar talking to some guy in a suit...The guy in the suit was on his phone and that's when I finally got a text from Damian.

I Know You See Me..Come Upstairs To My Office.

" Guys!!. Damian said come upstairs to his office" I said getting up and they followed me upstairs. These 2 guards lead us to this door and we went in. Damian was sitting on this black spin chair, He was darkskin, with waves, and had on a black suit and tie on.

" Welcome to my club..What can I do for you?" He said grinning.

" We know your shooters shot Cuban and Molly" I said folding my arms.

" We did no such thinggg" Dreamdoll said pouting.

" BITCH, You know damn well that you did tha shit" Kentrell yelled and he grabbed his draco and pointed it at her.

" Bae, chill!" Molly mugged him. Damian's security guards raised they pieces up around us also.

" Shit" Dana said. We need a distraction now. I quickly shot Damian in the leg causing his security guards to fire at us. Trell and his gang was shooting back at them, meanwhile, Dreamdoll ran out the club.

" GET HER!" Molly said while we chased after her. This bitch run mighty fast. Dreamdoll ran outside the club to an alley and Nae shot her down. Molly went up to her and grabbed her by her hair.

" So what made you think it was okay to shoot at me and my bestie?" Molly said kneeling down to her.

" H-He made me do it" Dreamdoll coughed out blood.

" Whose He?" I asked.

" T-Tadoe" She said then passed out.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

- Ayleks Gonna Be In The Story Next Chapterrrrr

- Thoughts??