Chapter 24 🌹

"

We ain't talk in a minute, so don't hit me up
And I mix my feelings with prescription drugs
When I fell to my knees, you ain't pick me up
When I was down on my back, you said I ain't rich enough "

--------------------------------------------------------------

Molly Brazy 📍.

I really did have a bad feeling about this mission , And one thing about a gut feeling it never lies . But I couldn't persuade Bali out of it anymore, me and the girls already tried. So the most we could really do was stay by her side and make sure no funny shit goes on. Right now we was sitting outside a club Glogang was at, everyone of us had Mask on so nobody would see us.

"  What's the plan again? Dana asked. You know how every clique of girls has that one dummy? Yeah Dana would be that one dummy, but shes one of the deadliest out of all of us.

" Girl, how the FUCK you don't remember we went through this plan about 5 million times, even before we got here " Stunna said mugging her.

" I just don't remember" Dana pouted. All the rest of us just stared at her blankly.

" Someone go over the plan for Dana please" Bali said facepalming.

" Basically, when it hits 3 In the morning we gonna run in there and start shooting niggas but we gotta be careful for any of the boys cause they are in the club watching Chief and them" Nae explained.

" Anybody else got a bad feeling about this?" Cuban said looking around nervously, " We always get that feeling before we do a mission, we gonna be good y'all" Bali reassured .. but this was a different type of nerve.

" Cut the scary shit out y'all , we got shit to do"  Bali said loading up her Glock. As time passed, 3 finally came and we ran inside the club

- Listen to this y'all while thinking about this shooting scene.

Key Glock was playing in the club & bitches was shaking they ass everywhere. I seen Kentrell & the boys in the corner , I gave him a look and he returned it, Kentrell mouthed to me " Stay safe" I nodded back and whipped out my Designer Draco and started airing it out everywhere. Bodies started dropping to the floor like flies and blood was spreading everywhere, Screams was being heard through out the whole club but the music was still playing .

The dance floor cleared so we headed towards the back, Ayleks checked all the rooms to make sure nobody was there.

" Clear" She said. Stunna ran into another room, " This one too" Stunna said.

There was this one door in the back and it seemed like it was the last door in the club, I kicked the door down and there they all was... standing there.

" It took y'all bitches long enough" Tadoe said.

" WHO A BITCH, NIGGA?" Bali aimed at him & Tadoe's men started shooting back at us but Kentrell & the boys came in shooting too. The girls started shooting also and I looked down and seen my leg bleeding..." Shit" I cursed. I Done got grazed by a bullet. I started shooting again and then all of Tadoe's niggas was on the floor dead .. he was the only one alive.

" Bali.. its ya time to shine" I said. Bali aimed at him but before she got to do anything she was shot down.

" NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO " I screamed.

- I know I toook monthssss to update this book, I just been losing motivation but Im back noww whomppp . & Yall want a sequel to this book ? Or start a new one?