Chapter 14🌹

Molly Brazy 🌺.

Most of these bitches they fake.

All of these niggas 2 faced.

None of these bitches can hang.

Put that lil bitch in her place.

I finished up one of the songs for my upcoming album " Molly World". After seeing my cousin that I helped get back on her feet and my ex boyfriend that I still have love for mess around with each other at the party..just made me feel sad and angry. Killuminati is supposed to be my blood cousin, which means she not supposed to be doing no fuck shit like that, drunk or not. As for Kentrell, Im not surprised. That nigga will fuck with a ugly bitch, if it meant getting his dick wet. I looked down at my phone and I seen 5 missed calls from Cuban, I pressed her contact and called her back.

" Molly bitch, where are you? Why haven't you been at home" She blew up my phone with hella questions.

" Ive been sleeping at the studio, tryna get this album done" I said rubbing my eye.

" You need to give that shit a break and come home, Your not just a rapper, your a trapper also. Bali got jobs and shit for you to do and you missing out on great fast money" Cuban snapped on me.

" Alright bitch, Im coming home soon" I said irritated.

" Right.." I hung up the phone, grabbed my stuff and walked out the studio. I hopped in my Benz and drove all the way back to the Playgirl Gang Mansion. I walked out my car and walked into the mansion. A bunch of girls was dancing around with no panties on...

" Bali's gay ass.." I thought shaking my head. I sat down next to Naelah and laid my head on her shoulder.

" Whats wrong with you bitch?"  she asked me.

" Kentrell is wrong with me thats what.." I said putting my arm over my eyes. A part of me wants to spit in his face and deck my cousin in her jaw and the other side wants to just hug him and kiss him.

" I don't think I ever will. He was my first boyfriend." 

" Did y'all fuck yet?" Kala asked me.

" You mean sex?" Danasha corrected her.

" Same shit" Kala said rolling her eyes.

" No we did not have sex . My virginity got taken by my stepfather" I mumbled.

" Sorry Molly.." Kala said coming over to hug me.

" All that matters now is that he's gone" Naelah said with a side smile.

" Someone take my picture" Danasha yelled.

"Give me your phone" I said.