Chapter 3

Tom's pov

"Mate, I don't think I really want to go out tonight." I say with a sigh.

"Oh come on Tom, it's been a long time since we've gone out together." Chris say coming out of his bathroom.

He's been wanting to go to this Ddlg club he found online but...I'm not really in the mood.

"Chris I'm not ready for other little, I mean...I don't want to get my heart ripped out again."

"Oh for heaven sake Tom." He says with a groan. "I'm not asking you to marry the next little you see, we are just having some fun tonight...okay."

I sigh, knowing no matter what I say he's still going to make me go. Might has well go willingly."Alright I'll go, just for a little while."

"Yes!! Now hurry up and finish getting ready."

He ran out the room, knowing that if he said any longer I would change my mind. Ugh I have a bad feeling about this. After about ten minute, grab my wallet and head downstairs to see Chris waiting for me by the door. He was wearing a navy blue suit with a black tie, I on the other hand chose to wear a black suit with a bow tie.

"Well aren't you looking sharp brother." I say with a laugh, he laughs as well and opens the door. " I could say the same to you brother." We shared other laugh and got into his car. " alright let's get this over with so i can get back home and sleep."

"Oh come on, you don't have to be Loki all the time you know." I roll my eyes and just watch the city go by. Strange how something so beautiful scared me forever.

After about twenty minutes of Chris's road range and screaming at random cars, we reached the club. It's a lot nicer than I thought it'd be.

Once we entered, the room was filled with men. It was actually really nice, the walls were colorful and it didn't smell of alcohol.

"Hello gentlemen, my name is Ace. Would either of you like a masks." The man was about the same height as me but was built like Chris.

"No we are fine, I understand you have VIP rooms is that correct."

"Ah yes this is true but sadly you caught us on a night where most of my VIP littles have the night off and the rest of them are all busy at the moment. "

Oh I see, well maybe we should take our bunessies som-"

"Of I can send you a little waitress for the night, don't know if she'll put o-."

"That's fine." I interrupt him, I was getting tired of his voice. "Which room shall we be going in?" he smiled and took us to a corner with purple curtains. She'll be in here shorty, may I ask what your Dom names are?"

"Well I liked to be called Master and he lik-."

"Daddy" I say with a smirk, now I maybe giving myself to much credit but I swear he blushed the minute daddy left my lips. He smiled and left without other word. "Damn Tom, didn't know you could do that."

"Oh shut up, I just wanted him gone." I say sitting down on the sofa and crossing my leg over the other. "Yeah will it seemed like he wanted you in a different way."

I just laughed, I mean who could blame the poor lad. Chris and I keep talking until I see a small fame outside the curtains. I nod my head to them and Chris just smiles.

"Come on in princess, we don't bite."

"Well he doesn't, I on the other hand like to have a nibble or two." I say with a smirk, I can see her shiver behind the curtains. Chris just laugh and shakes his head.

"He's just messing with you, come on now love, there's nothing to be afraid of."

I hear her take a deep shaky breath and slowly walk in, soon after I'm meet with light brown eyes. A minute of staring felt like forever, she was so breathtakingly beautiful. After about another minute of staring she looked down with a light blushes to her cheeks. "S-so you guys know I'm um n-not a regular VIP right?"

She stuttered out, she was so cute. " Relax little one, we don't want to do anything you're uncomfortable with." Chris says with a soft tone, sometimes it's hard to believe he's Master. "Besides.."

I stayed on the sofa while he slowly walked to her. "We're just here to have a little bit of fun, right Daddy?" I keep a smirk on my face and nod my head, she looks at me then back at him. "So let me guess you're Master.." She then looked back at me. "And you're Daddy, am I correct?"

"You are indeed little one." Chris says with a smile. "Okay let me tell you something Master, I don't like being called that. You see my name tag, it says Princess, got it."

"I see your confident has come back, for a second there I thought you were a shy little on- princess." I say looking closely at her face, her eyes turn to me and she just smirked.

"I can be but I've been through too much to let my guard down."

I slowly stood up and walked to her, Chris knowing where this was going step back. Her smirk was gone and shyness took over again, I put my hand on her waist and pulled her close.

I then leaned down to her ear and whispered "Tell me princess, have you ever had a Daddy before." Her breathing picked up, but she shakes her head no. " Words Princess?"

"No Daddy, I have never had a Daddy before." the way she called me daddy made me feel more dominant than ever before.

"Hmm I like the sound of that, Master?"

"Yes?"

"Let's go, I think I'm good for the night."
I say pulling away from her neck. "Alright, if that's what you want." 

Chris leaves, I can just picture he's I told you so face as he walked out. I focus on the little right in front of me. "Are you um gonna l-let me g-go."

I smiled and lean in her neck and lightly kissed it. "Until next time Princess." And with that I let her go and walked out the room and left the club.

I got in Chris's car and he had a stupid smile on his face. "Shut up and drive."

*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
Soooo what did ya'll think, leave a sis a comment and don't forget to vote. Stay beautiful love, Tallmamma21 🙂🙂🙂