Chapter 14

Rebecca's pov

"Nat what do you think about my dress?"

I ask looking myself up and down in the mirror, she looks up from her phone and smiles. "Cute, what's the occasion?"

"Oh um nothing special, my job just wants everyone to be extra formal tonight."

"Ugh, only you would wanna look like a goddess for work instead of a date."

If only she knew. I giggle softly and look myself up and down one more time in my new sparkly black dress. It's not tight but still shows that I have a figure and is open on the sides so you can see my legs. I also decided to do a natural makeup look but of course I needed to wear my black lipstick, it always looks good on me and I love that it makes my lips look full.

"Should I wear my clear heels or my silver ones?"

"Honestly neither of them match so wear the black open toe ones, they make your legs look sexy."

"Why thank you now, where would they be exactly? I looked under my bed but they weren't there."

"I think they are on the top shelf in your closet." I checked my closet and there they were. "Yes they are, where would I be without you Nat."

"Probably still wearing track suits to hide your body, which is beautiful by the way."

"And how would you know Natalie? have you been checking me out?" I say looking at her through the mirror, she laughs but doesn't look up. "Of course what kind of best friend would I be if I didn't sneak a peek to make sure you know how beautiful and sexy you are."

"Aww I thought it was the fact your bisexual and find me attractive." I turn to her pouting she smiles pulling me on the bed making me squeal. "That may also be a reason but the main reasons are." She kisses my forehead. "You are my best friend and because I love you." I smile and wrap my arms around her.

"I love you too but I can't ruin my makeup so no more kisses." I say getting up, smoothing out my dress. "Fine, what time is your coworker picking you up?"

"They should be getting here soon actually so I'll probably go wait for them now." I finish putting on my shoes and grab my purse. "Cool, I have to get going anyway."

"Let me guess you have a hot date?"

"I wish the show I watch with K comes back tonight and she wants me to be home before it starts."

"Mama Katie at her finest." I laugh as we leave my room and go downstairs, Gabe was asleep in his room for once so we were able to leave the house in peace. "Alright I'll see you tomorrow, have fun tonight, stay safe and I love you."

"Love you too, give Mama Katie my love."

"Well do." She gets in her car and drives off which was good timing because. "Hello Princess."

I smile and put my hand on my hip as he rolls down his window. "You have wonderful timing sir, Nat just left." He gets out and opens my door. "Ah yes, best friend."

I smile and he closes my door. "You know you don't have to do that every time."

"Of course I do, I could not call myself a gentleman if I didn't do the bare minimum for you." I smile and kiss his cheek lightly. "Thank you."

"No need to thank me love, now put on your seatbelt."

"Yes Daddy." I say with a blush, he chuckles lightly and looks me up and down. "What?"

"Nothing, You just look very stunning in this very, very dangerous dress Princess." He puts his hand under my dress, grabbing my thigh and squeezing it lightly making me gasp. He smirked and pulled his hand away. "So this Nat, does she know what you, you know.