Chapter 10

*two weeks later*

Tom's pov

"You're still taking her out?"

"Of course, that was alot of money and I wanna get my moneys worth." Robert says smugly.  

"You can't, she is my little. I won't let her go with you." I try to say calmly, he laughs and sits on the sofa. "It's in the contract Tom, don't worry, I won't do anything inappropriate. Jeez, sometimes I feel like you guys really think I am Tony Stark." He laughs at his own joke, I glare at him through the mirror. 

"Tom, she is in good hands, I promise nothing will happen, besides she's on the younger side. That's not my style." 

"Then why did you bid on her!"

"Because I knew  you wouldn't. Your pride got in the way, so instead of fighting for her, you almost lost her. If I didn't bid on her then someone else would've and that could have been more dangerous."  

I sigh, he was right. I was to mad to bid for her, I'll never tell him this but in a way I'm glad my Princess is not just with some stranger. "Fine but if something happens to her."

"Nothing is going to happen, Tom we live in the real world not the comics." he says getting up from the sofa. "When is your first date for your week?"

I growl out. He smiles, grabbing his coat. "Tomorrow night, I plan on taking her to a very nice dinner, after we finish filming of course. Don't worry I'll make sure she has a full meal, wouldn't want Daddy to be mad at her." he says laughing, leaving my trailer. 

I grab my coat and cellphone, leaving soon after him. Well I think my baby needs to look her best, even if it isn't for me. I get in my car, ready to go home but then I get a three horrifying text messages. 

Princess: Can you please come pick me up!

Princess: He is trying to get in my room!

Princess: please come get me Daddy!

Rebecca's pov 

"Open the door!" 

"No!" I screamed, Gabe was drunk again. He is trying to break down my door and get in my room, I was just trying to study. He got mad that I wasn't making dinner when he wanted and now here we are. I'm locked in my room hiding, crying, all I wanna do is be little but if I do that he can take control of me. I hate this! I hate feeling weak. I need to get out of here. 

I grab my phone and texted him, hoping he would answer. I don't know if he will but why else would he give me his number, Gabe is still yelling and hitting the door making my anxiety go higher and higher.

It feels like forever before I get a text that makes it have some relief.

Daddy: Here 

I texted him I couldn't leave my room and told him wear the spare key was. I stayed in my closest, hearing the front door open and slam shut, then there was running up the stairs.

'who the fucks are you?" I hear Gabe slur. I gasps when I hear something fall to the floor...hard. The sound of the door being busted open, bringing back my anxiety to an all time high.

I hoped it was him but Gabe can be full of surprises. My body began to shake so I put my head in my knees letting the treas fall down my face. my closest doors open and I don't move. 

"How many times does this happen?"

I sigh in relief, I don't move but answer him. "Alot...but it was worse tonight, I don't even really know you but all I wanted was you, I wanted to be little..I can't afford to be little or feel weak around him." I say frustrated. 

"I'm sorry honey. I don't want you to feel that way, he won't hurt you anymore."

I looked up at him. "What do you mean?"

"I kinda knocked him unconscious." I looked at him puzzled, he shrugs his shoulders. I let a small giggle out, which made him smile.

"Come on princess, lets get you out of here."  He picks me up, automatically I lay in his neck. Feeling safe, all bad feelings going away.

We leave my room and I see Gabe laying on the floor, He wasn't kidding. He took me to his car and got me settled in.

I was kinda sad that he wasn't holding me anymore but didn't say anything. He got in and I reached for his hand, He gladly gave it to me.

"Where do you want to go?" He asked, kissing my hand. Honestly I didn't care, i just wanted to get away from the place I was forced to call home.

"You pick, I'm just glad to be out of the house." I say with a small smile. He leaned over and kissed my forehead. "Very well, I have to go to the mall and get a few things, do you mind coming with me?"

I shook my head no,not wanting to speak. "Good, lets go." 

**

"Princess wake up, we are here." He says softly.

I open my eyes slowly to see him outside on the passenger side. I must have fallen asleep. "Oh, sorry I was kinda drained from earlier. So what do you need from here?"

He helps me out of his car and closes the door for me. "Just a few things and I kinda wanna spoil you." He says grabbing my hand and lightly kissing it.

"Hold up Tom, I'm no sugar baby." I say sarcastically, I try to keep walking forward but he pulls me in his chest. Lightly putting his fingers under my chin, making me look up.

"I didn't say you were Rebecca. I want to do this, I just wanna spoil my little. That doesn't make you a sugar baby and also..."

He puts his lips to my ear. "We're out in public so I understand calling me my name....but remember who's your Daddy princess."

I blush lightly looking down. "I need an answer Rebecca?"

"Yes Daddy." I whispered, making him chuckle and kiss my forehead. "Good girl."

*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
Hey y'll hope you've all been good during this hard time. I finally posted yay! Hopefully I can keep it up stay beautiful Love, TallMamma21