Chapter 5

Tom's pov

"Hello Princess I'm your new Daddy...No, I gonna make yo-No no No!! Hello love you know me has Dad-NO!!"

I yell frustrated running my hand through my hair. Come on Tom you play the God of mischief, thus should be easy for you. Ugh what do I even say to her.

"Okay Tom you can do this....just be yourself, yeah that's it just be your natural self."

With the little confidence I had, I left my loft and went straight to the club. I made sure to get there two hours after it opened just to show I wasn't desperate for her.

when in reality I couldn't wait to see her beautiful face again. I walk in and look around to see if she is there but I don't see her anywhere, maybe she doesn't work tonight.

"Well well, look who it is, Daddy couldn't get enough of us now could he?" The owner says walking up to me, I think he called himself Ace?

"I'm looking for the VIP little I had last time, is she working tonight?"

"Princess? Yeah she's here, that girl works every night no matter what."

"Do you think I can have her again?"

"Not at the moment, she's performing for the guests, I can take you to a table to watch and then maybe after we can work something out, you good with that?.....Daddy."

He says with a smirk, I let out a small chuckle to humor him. "Lead the way...Ace."

He kept his smile and blush on his face and he took me to a table in the middle of the room. "Hope you enjoy the show. Oh also, Princess loves to perform this song so don't be to surprised by what you see."

And with that he left before I could ask him what he meant, the music started and the curtains were pulled up and there in a tight black catsuit was....Princess??"

"How'd you do, I see you've met my faithful handyman. He's just a little brought down cause when you knocked. He thought you were the candyman."

She looks beautiful and her voice is so soulful and smooth. Thus is not the girl I met a few nights ago, the girl I met that night was shy and innocent but now she's so...sexy.

"I'm not much of a girl by the light of day but by night I'm one hell of a lover. I'm just a Sweet Transvestite from Sensational, Transylvania."

She was dancing so sensual and I can feel my pants getting a little bit tighter as the song went on.

I also know she saw me, because fir the rest of the song she was looking at me smirking....she is going to be full of surprises once I make her mine, I just know it.

"I'm just a Sweet Transvestite from Sensational, Transylvania."

She slowly crawled her way to me, stopping right in front of my legs spreading them apart and running her hands up and down my body.

"So come up to the lab." She said climbing in my lap.

"And see what's on the slab." She says pulling my tie making me come closer.

"I see you shiver with antici... pation!" I finish the sentence for her, she smirks and gets up walking back to the stage.

“So I'll remove the cause."

She laughs looking at me. "But not the symptom."

And just like that the curtains closed. I look back at Ace, he laughs and nods his head to the back. I get up quickly and make my way backstage.