Chapter 13

Tom's pov

I smirk and kiss the top of her head. "Yes Princess, what would you like me to play?" She smiles and runs to the speaker. "What are you doing baby?" She giggles while connecting her phone. "You'll see." She pressed play, it was quiet until...

"Where's all my soul sistas?

Lemme hear ya'll flow, sistas

Hey sista, go sista, soul sista, flow sista

Hey sista, go sista, soul sista, go sista."

She smiles at me and starts dancing, I couldn't stop myself from smiling nor did I want to. She was so adorable but still managed to be sexy. "Come here Princess." She giggles and shakes her head. "You come here and dance with me."

"No thank you, I don't dance Princess, I am having fun watching you though, you look sexy." She blushes and walks over to me, she straddles my lap and wraps her hands around my neck. "Come on Daddy, won't you come dance with me?" She whispers in my ear, moving her hips up a little. I hiss and grip her hips holding them down. "Careful Princess, don't start something I'll have to finish." She pulls away from my ear, looking at me innocently.

"Sorry I really d-didn't mean t-to do t-that." She covers her face with her hands. I chuckle and pull them away. "My sweet innocent little, you haven't done anything have you?" I rub my thumb against her bottom lip. She blushes, shaking her head no and hides in my neck. I chuckle and kiss her forehead, why does she have to be so damn cute. "Alright, I'll dance with you.

"Yay! Up please."

She pulls me up from the bed, taking me closer to the speaker. She takes my hands, sliding them on her waist. She turns and presses her back to my front and starts grinding on me. I smirk following her movements, I kiss her neck lightly making her shiver. "Wait I have to put my other ones on." She pulls away running to the bathroom. "I'll be out in a sec with outfit number two."

I smile taking off my jacket, laying it on the bed. I sit down, rolling up my sleeves and take my shoes off putting them to the side. "Here it is." She says coming out the bathroom. The lingerie was red but it looked similar to the black. The only real difference is the color but it still looked beautiful on her.

She twirled and smiled at me. "You didn't even have to ask me to do that this time."

"I know, you are such a good little. Doing things without having to be told, such a good Princess." She smiles and does one more twirl. "Can we get back to dancing now?"

"Of course." She grabs my hand and we start to dance once more. We moved with the music as new songs played. From all kinds of genres, from Jazz to R&B, from pop to country. Whatever played our bodies moved so perfectly. The way she just let her body flow and be free, like no one was watching her. It amazes me how she can be so shy but yet when she is comfortable or feels safe she turns into this confident woman, she doesn't hold back.

After one more outfit change and two hours later I fell on the bed. "Princess do you mind if I take a break? I'm exhausted."

"No go ahead, I actually have one more outfit to show you."

"I thought you only got three?"

"Lingerie but I think you'll wanna see this one, no peeking!" She says grabbing a pink bag and hiding it behind her back. I smile and cover my eyes. I wont Princess. I hear the bathroom door close and I remove my hand from my eyes. I chuckle and remove my damnit clothes, I get up from the bed and walk to the dresser. I take out a white t-shirt from the top draw and some grey sweatpants from the bottom, I put them on and hear the bathroom door open. I turned to her and just looked at her, stunned by her.