Ch 11 Game, Set, Love

Christmas holiday had ended and the students that went home for break had returned to school. After the first two days most students wanted another break but their wishes would never come true. Then on Wednesday of the week the school decided to have a gym week and would do so for the rest of the week and the first two days in next week. Most students hated gym because it had nothing to do with duel monsters. Jaden and Syrus were forced to do a doubles tennis match against Jasmine and Mindy. Jaden and Yubel contemplated on why tennis or gym was important in duel monsters.

Jaden after about five minutes got board and being athletic was something he was good at but when he took a hard swing at the tennis ball he had not mastered accuracy. The ball came spinning towards Akiza and Alexis who did their own doubles match and had finished and where having a conversation. Jaden said watch out but the ball was going to fast for the girls to react in time. Before the ball got to them a boy jumped out in front of them and hit the tennis ball in another direction. Unfortunately the direction it went was for Crowler had hit him square in the eye.

Crowler then looked with his one good eye to find the perpetrator and realized that one of his obelisks had done it but Jaden had started it so he called Jaden over and wanted to punish him for his misdeeds. Crowler then dragged Jaden to the see Miss Fontaine so that she could see the damage. Miss Fontaine was in the area as well and had said that it wasn't Jaden that hit the tennis ball at you. Crowler didn't listen and decided to punish Jaden my making him workout wit the tennis club captain.

Meanwhile with Alexis and Akiza. The boy that had saved them from a harmless tennis ball introduced himself to the two girls. The boy's name Harrington Rosewood and he looked at the two girls with lust in his eyes. In his mind he wanted both Alexis and Akiza. Both girls picked up what Harrington wanted and thanked him quickly and got out of the gym. After the girls got changed Mindy and Jasmine had talked to the other girls and found out more about Harrington. They then decided to share their information with Akiza and Alexis.

Both of them didn't want a boyfriend at the moment but both pictured Jaden in their minds. Moments later Syrus and Chumley where running around trying to find out where the tennis captain had taken Jaden for his punishment. Being interested all four girls walked towards their destination to see what punishment Jaden had received. To everyone's dismay Harrington was hitting tennis balls left and right but purposefully hit then so that Jaden would either run far or they would hit him in the chest or face. Jaden then fell to his knees and was drained. 

Harrington wanted to abuse Jaden some more but Alexis spoke up. Alexis said "Jaden are you ok?" Alexis walked onto the tennis court along with Akiza. Both of them looked concerned because Jaden hadn't responded to her statement. Both Akiza and Alexis got in front of Jaden and bent down and offered a hand each. Jaden looked up to see the two girls with their hands held out to help him. He could see in each of their eyes a deep concern for him. He took the hands and got to his feet and was happy and was filled with new energy.

Harrington on the other hand didn't see this act of friendship but as a move. Harrington then approached the three of them but only talked directly to Jaden. Harrington said "hey who said that you could talk to theses beautiful girls you are just a slifer scumbag and they are obelisk gods. You get away from my obelisk pixies." Syrus heard that last part and imagined Obelisk the Tormentor with pixie wings instead of his normal wings and it was not a pretty site in his mind. Jaden saw Harrington was anger but he didn't understand why.

Alexis then said to Jaden that Chazz had left DA on his families private boat. Jaden said "why is this important to me?" Akiza said "because he is your rival?" Jaden said "no he is more of an annoying mosquito or the worst Seto Kaiba impersonator I have ever seen." This got Alexis, Akiza, Syrus, Mindy, Jasmine, and Chumley all laughing but Harrington didn't like that joke one bit. Harrington then stepped in and told Jaden to stop talking to the two pretty girls. But Jaden didn't listen and then Harrington got physical and started to throw punches at Jaden. Jaden was dodging his punches.