Ch 34 Graduation Duel

Zane was still thinking about why Jaden would be the best person to duel. He knew that Jaden had a lot of good cards and if anyone has earned a rematch it has been him. Jaden was the best duelist he had ever seen and knew that he would beat every challenger he faced. Zane wanted to duel Jaden now but in a couple of hours he would get his wish. He was laying on his bed and thinking that this would be his last couple of days at DA and he got to see Atticus back and see that dueling can be dangerous.

Meanwhile Chazz, Bastion, Alexis, and Akiza were hanging out together and were talking. Chazz said "it should be me that duel's Zane and not the scrub." Bastion said "we he did defeat four of the seven shadow riders and he beat the sacred beast and saved the world. So ya call him a scrub." Akiza said "Jaden is one of the top duelist in the world and he knew that nothing was going to stop him from winning." Chazz said "ok he isn't a scrub but we all know that this duel will be a challenge for the both of them."

Alexis said "Jaden has the best strategy to beat Zane and Zane from what I heard was creating a way to summon out Cyber End Dragon easier." Chazz said "if he can get Cyber End Dragon out quickly then Jaden is in for a rough time." Bastion said "I think that Jaden has an advantage over Zane and that is that he can get out any number of fusions out of his deck and when he needs a card he get it." Alexis said "I heard that Jaden is using new cards and he knows can win."

Akiza said "well if this duel shows us anything then that is that Jaden and Zane are great duelist and this duel will be fun." Chazz said "ok this duel should be fun but I still think I am the one who should be dueling out there." Alexis said "well it is Jaden so get over it. Jaden is dueling and that is that." They all looked at the time and went to the duel arena and got good seats and Syrus was waiting for them. Jaden was in the arena and Akiza could see Yubel looking at him.

The two duelist started their duel disk and said "duel." Zane said "my turn, I draw. I play Polymerization to fuse my three Cyber Dragon's to fusion summon Cyber End Dragon in attack mode. (4000atk) I play Different Dimension Capsule to remove from play one card from my deck and during my second turn after I activated it I can add said card to my hand. I will end my turn with a face down." Jaden said "my turn, I draw. I play Graceful Charity to draw three cards but I must discard two cards."

Akiza and Alexis could see that this duel was going to get ready to go. Jaden said "I play O - Oversoul to summon from the graveyard Elemental Hero Neos to the field in attack mode. (2500atk) I now summon Neo-Spacian Grand Mole to the field in attack mode. (900atk) I now contact fuse my Elemental Hero Neos and Grand Mole together to fusion summon Elemental Hero Grand Neos to the field in attack mode. (2500atk) Now I use his effect to bounce one monster you control back to your hand or in this case the extra deck." He uses the effect. 

Zane said "I play my face down De-Fusion to defuse my Cyber End Dragon into the three that made in in attack mode." (2100atk) Jaden said "I attack one of your Cyber Dragons. (Zane's LP 3600) I play Mystical Space Typhoon to destroy your Different Dimension Capsule. I end my turn with a face down." Zane said "my turn, I draw. Because of the card I banished was Card from a Different Dimension I get to add it to my hand and both of us get to draw two cards. I now play Monster Reborn to bring back the Cyber Dragon from the graveyard."  

Zane smiled and said "I will play a new spell card called Machines Unite which allows me to destroy any number of monster that have less attack then all my machines monster combined attack." Grand Neos was destroyed. Zane said "I attack you directly with my monsters." Jaden said "I play my face down Draining Shield to stop and gain life points for one of those attacks." (Jaden's LP 6100) Zane said "my other two attacks are untouched. (Jaden's LP 1900) I end my turn with a face down." The crowd was shocked to see the tables turn for Zane's favor. 

Jaden said "my turn, I draw. I play Pot of Greed to draw two cards. I play Neos Fusion which allows me to send Elemental Hero Neos and a Neo-Spacian to the graveyard to fusion summon Neos fusion monster. So I send Elemental Hero Neos and Neo-Spacian Flare Scarab to the graveyard to fusion summon Elemental Hero Flare Neos in attack mode. (2500atk) I now play the field spell Neo Space. Now Neos gain 500 attack from the field spell and 400 for each spell and trap on the field. (3400atk) Now Neos attack his Cyber Dragon. (Zane's LP 2300) I end my turn." 

Zane said "my turn, I draw. I play Pot of Greed to draw two cards. I summon Proto Cyber Dragon to the field in attack mode. (1100atk) I now play Power Bond which allows me to fusion summon Cyber End Dragon to the field in attack mode and his attack doubles. (8000atk) Now attack his Neos." Jaden said "by removing Necro Gardna from play I can negate your attack." Zane said "I play the spell card Damage Reducer which allows me to reduce the effect damage I take to 1500. (Zane's LP 800) I will end my turn."

Jaden said "my turn, I draw. I play the spell Hero's Will which allows my monster to gain 2500 attack for each hero on the field. (5900atk) I now attack your Cyber End Dragon." Zane said "but your monster's attack is to low." Jaden said "I activate Elemental Hero Honest Neos which by sending it to the graveyard I can add 2500 attack to any Hero monster. (8400atk) So Neos destroy that piece of metal. (Zane's LP 400) I will end my turn and now my monsters attack goes back to normal. (3400atk)

Zane said "my turn, I draw. I play Card of Sanctity which allows us both to draw till we have 6 cards in our hands. I play one card face down and end my turn." Jaden said "my turn, I draw. I now attack you directly." Zane said "I play my face down Call of the Haunted to summon back Cyber End Dragon to the field in attack mode." Neos hit Cyber End Dragon and Neos was destroyed. (Jaden's LP 1700) Jaden said "I play Polymerization to fuse my Elemental Hero Liquid Soldier and Elemental Hero Votic to fusion summon Elemental Hero Absolute Zero to the field in attack mode." (2500atk) 

Chazz thought that his duel was getting near the end. Jaden said "Now Liquid Soldier's effect goes off because it was uses as a fusion summon which allows me to draw two card but I must discard one. I discard Elemental Hero Shadow Mist which allows me to add a hero monster from my deck to my hand. I choose Elemental Hero Honest Neos. I now play one card face down and end my turn." Zane said "my turn, I draw. Jaden this has been a great duel but I will be winning this duel. I have Cyber End Dragon attack."

Jaden said "I play Honest Neos effect by discarding it my monster gains 2500 attack." (5500atk) Zane said "I play Limiter Removal to double my monsters attack." (8000atk) Jaden said "I play my face down Battle Fusion which allows my monster to gains attack equal to that of the monster it is battling." (135000atk) Zane said "I play Battle Fusion as well. (215000atk) This is over Jaden I have won." 

Jaden smiled and said "this is not over Zane because I have one card left to play. I play my face down Mask Change which my sending one hero from my field to the graveyard I can summon a Masked Hero monster. Now show yourself Masked Hero Acid and I play him in attack mode." (2600atk) Zane said "so you got a new monster but it is still weak to my Cyber End Dragon." Jaden said "Elemental Hero Absolute Zero and Masked Hero Acid have effects that go off if one is sent to the grave and the other is summoned. Absolute Zero destroys all your monsters when it leaves and goes to the graveyard. Acid destroys all your spell and trap when summoned." 

Zane watched in horror as his monster was destroyed and he had nothing to beat Masked Hero Acid with. Jaden said "my turn, I draw. Acid attack him directly. (Zane's LP 0) That's game Zane." Both of them approached one another and shook hands and laughed as they both had played a great duel. After the duel ended Jaden told them that the boat rider home he would have someone come and pick them up. Akiza said that she needed to meet with her parents first so she was not going to be with them. Atticus was also not going to make it. They got on the boat and the summer had endless possibilities.