Ch 13 Battle of Water and Heroes

So the next couple of days was eventful for the gang as they found a young girl that wasn't suppose to be on the island. Jaden dueled a dueling money and Jaden went banana's when he won. Bastion and Jaden were walking around the school together and at the same time Crowler and the rest of the facility were talking about the school duel between DA and DA North. Zane said that Jaden should be the one to duel in this duel between the two of schools. Crowler said he was against it but he was the only one against it.

Crowler was backed into a corner and knew it but then had an idea. Crowler said "What about Bastion he has the highest grades among the Ra and he should be a Obelisk blue but he refused till he beat Jaden so what better way to solve a conflict then with a duel to decided who duels for us." Everyone agreed that a duel between two of the best duelist would be a great duel to see and to determine who is in the school duel. So the duel would take place after class so that both Jaden and Bastion couldn't prepare for the opponent strategies.

So Jaden and Bastion stepped into the arena and shook hands and smiled at this and said that one of us is going down. Alexis, Akiza, Syrus, and Chumley watched the duel and were fired up about this duel because it was destined to happen. Jaden and Bastion said "duel." Bastion said "I will take the first move. I draw. I summon Oxygeddon in attack mode. (1800atk) I will end my turn with a face down looking at the card he set as he knew it was his key to victory against Jaden. 

Jaden said "my turn, I draw. I play Polymerization to fuse." Bastion said "reveal trap Cursed Seal of the Forbidden Spell. Now you can't use Polymerization for the rest of the duel so long as I send a spell card from my hand to the grave. So you got any other plans." Jaden said "fine I summon Card Trooper in attack mode. (400atk) Now I use card trooper's effect to sent the top 3 cards to my grave and by doing that my Trooper gains 500 attack for each card sent to the grave. (1900atk) Now attack Oxygeddon. (Bastion LP 3900) I end my turn with three face downs."

Bastion said "My turn, I draw. I summon Hydrogeddon in attack mode. (1600atk) Now destroy his Card Trooper. (Jaden LP 2800) Now Hydrogeddon's effect kicks in which allows me to summon another Hydrogeddon from my deck to the field in attack mode." Jaden said "cool but my Card Trooper left my a little gift as well I can draw another cards if he is destroyed." Bastion said "Hydrogeddon attack Jaden directly. (Jaden LP 1200) I end my turn with a face down."

Jaden said "my turn, I draw. I summon Elemental Hero Clayman in defense mode. (2000def) I end my turn." Bastion said "what's wrong Jaden? Is there a problem because I took your best cards away from you? I guess it is time. I draw. I play Call of the Haunted to bring back Oxygeddon in attack mode. I now play Bonding H2O to summon Water Dragon from my deck or hand or grave." (2800atk) Jaden said "I play my quick play spell card Demise of the Land to play a field spell from my deck. I chose Neo Space." Bastion gritted his teeth knowing Neos was going to appear soon Bastion said I play the equip card Fairy Meteor Crush to Water Dragon which now has piercing damage. I also equip United We Stand to Water Dragon to finish you off."

Bastion smiled and said "Water Dragon attack Clayman" the attack hit and everyone was shocked that Jaden has lost but when the smoke cleared Jaden had. (Jaden LP 600) Many looked and Jaden had played Emergency Previsions and destroyed the Polymerization he had on the field. Jaden smiled that Bastion almost had Jaden beaten. Jaden said "my turn, I draw. I play my face down Miracle Contact to Contact fuse my Neos, Grand Mole, and Flare Scarab so summon Elemental Hero Magma Neos in attack mode." (3000atk)

Jaden smiled that Bastion had no idea why he summoned that monster. Jaden said "I play Graceful Charity which allows me to draw three cards but I must discard two. I Play Card of Sanctity which allows us both to draw till we have 6 cards in our hands. Now I play Miracle Fusion to fuse my Elemental Heroes Ocean and Clayman to summon Elemental Hero Absolute Zero in attack mode. (2500atk) Now I tribute my Zero to summon Elemental Hero Neroshade in attack mode. (1600atk) Now Zero's effect activates once he in the graveyard destroying your Water Dragon." 

Bastion said "because of you destroying my water dragon I can summon back 2 Hydrogeddons and one Oxygeddon to the field from the grave in defense mode." (2 1000def, 1 800def) Jaden said "I play Fairy Meteor Crush and equip it to Magma Neos his attack is now (4300atk) I now play Gift of the Marthyi and tribute Necroshade to increase Magma Neos attack by 1600. (5900atk) Now Magma Neos attack Hydrogeddon with Meteor Meltdown." The attack hit and caused Bastion to lose all of his life points.

Jaden walked up to Bastion and said that it was a fun duel and wanted to duel again some time later. Jaden looked at the crowd and was saw that everyone was standing seeing the display of power was incredible. Jaden just smiled and remember that he needed to call someone for him. Jaden then made the call and then came back out to the field and Sheppard had said that Jaden would represent DA in the school duel. Jaden smiled and looked at his friends and could see the smiles in their eyes and was happy.

Jaden asked Alexis and Akiza to come over my the cliffs to talk to them. Both girls where thinking that Jaden was going to ask an important question so they came in their best non school uniform. Jaden said "well I got you guys new cards coming in soon and I wanted to tell you guys that the cards are my own design so I hope you like it when I get them next week. So maybe we can duel with the new cards." Both girls closed their eyes and under their breathes said "idiot" then both girls gave Jaden a hug and wanted nothing more then to tell him how they felt but the time wasn't right.