Ch 12 Copy Cat Thief

A week had pasted since the fiancé fiasco and the students had heard that Yugi's Battle City deck minis the god cards. Jaden already knew about this because his father told him that his deck was going to be at DA. Jaden then walked over to the card shop where Syrus and a Ra yellow student were dueling. As the duel forged on Syrus was picking up confidence and Jaden couldn't hold back a smile as he watched the duel unfold. Syrus was able to win and then Dorthey gave Syrus a ticket to something that he didn't know about yet.

Syrus say Jaden and ran over to him. Syrus held out his had with the ticket and saw what it was. It was a ticket to see Yugi's deck. Jaden thanked him but told him that he didn't need it as Yugi was his father so he could go and see it any time he wanted. Syrus felt bad for not thinking about it but was able to crack a smile. Bastion, Chumley, Alexis, Akiza, and Syrus all meet up with Jaden and Jaden told them to come with him. They then were led to where the deck was being held. 

They then heard glass break and sprinted into the room and saw Crowler standing next to the broken glass. Crowler tried to explain that it wasn't him. Jaden was anger but not as much as Yubel was. She knew what that deck means to both Jaden and Yugi and would not tolerate thievery. Yubel then looked at Crowler and couldn't sense the deck in the room and told Jaden her findings. Jaden and the rest of the gang sprinted out to find the thief. Jaden then told them to follow him because Yubel had a good idea and could sense the deck was near by.

They had made their way to a small beach area where a cluster of rocks were making a small island. They then saw Dimitri having Yugi's hair on a smaller scale. Jaden said "ok the game is up Dimitri, hand over Yugi's deck and nobody gets hurt." Dimitri said in his best Yugi voice "why would I give you my deck. This deck is the deck that got me through all of battle city and I will show you what power it has so face me in a duel Jaden." Jaden gritted his teeth but accepted the challenge.

Jaden and Dimitri said "duel." Dimitri said "my turn, I draw. I play Ancient Rules Which allows me to special summon a level 7 or higher normal monster so come forth Dark Magician in attack mode. (2500atk) Now I place two cards face down and end my turn." Jaden said "my turn, I draw. I play Graceful Charity which allows me to draw three cards but I must discard two. Now I use Elemental Hero Necroshade ability to allow me to summon a Elemental Hero without a sacrifice. So Come forth Elemental Hero Neos in attack mode." (2500atk)

Akiza and Alexis thought that Jaden knew something was up with Dimitri's face downs so he summoned a strong monster to test out what he was going to do. Jaden then said "I play my Common Soul spell card which allows me to summon Neo-Spacian Grand Mole in attack mode. (900atk) (Neos 3400atk) Now Neos attack with Comic Crush. (Dimitri LP 3100) Grand Mole attack Dimitri directly. (Dimitri LP 2200) I end my turn with a face down." Dimitri said "my turn, I draw. I play Monster Reborn to bring back Dark Magician in attack mode." (2500atk)

Jaden knew that it was now or never on Dark Magician. Jaden said "I play my trap Bootless Trap hole. Now Dark Magician was gone from the game." Dimitri started to lose the Yugi voice and said he wasn't cut out to be a duelist because no mater the studying and the cards he had copied off of others he couldn't win. Jaden then said "what you need is to find the cards that you like and build a deck around it ok. Copying ones deck is good to test a deck but the deck will never respect or answer to you because you didn't truly build it."

Dimitri realize what Jaden was saying and wanted that idea but how could he do that without copying someone. Jaden then said "find what makes dueling fun for you because it would be the best fun for you to duel with the cards that you put in the deck and not someone else puts in their deck." This opened Syrus' eyes as well that he didn't need to use Power Bond to be the best he just needed the card that he used and not what Zane, Jaden or, anyone else because it was his deck and his deck alone.

Dimitri then got back over to the island and handed over the deck that was Yugi's. Jaden then said "we are who we choose to be. I think you could be the best analyst for this academy and build a deck that can counter anyone's playing style you just got to want it more then anything ok." Jaden then took the deck and got back to the show case and put it back where it belonged. after lying that they never found the person responsible for the thief but Crowler didn't question it because he was no longer in trouble.

Jaden and the gang walked back to the red dorm when Bastion called it a night and wanted to study a little before class the next day. Syrus and Chumley also went to bed earlier because they needed so sleep. So it was just Jaden, Alexis, and Akiza. Jaden knew this was uncomfortable and thought to lighten the mood a little. Jaden said "Alexis is their someone that you like at the school. I saw that spring dance was coming up and where you going to ask a guy to the dance?" 

Alexis said "ya I got a guy in mind because he is thoughtful and thinks about others before himself and is a crazy good duelist. So maybe I will ask him to the dance but only time will tell." Jaden said "what about you Akiza do you have a guy that you want to ask?" Akiza said "ya I got a guy that I want to ask because he showed me this world with friendship and having my power using it for good. I want to dance and feel the wind blowing through my hair and see his smile makes my heart melt."

Alexis picked up on who Akiza liked and so did Akiza on who Alexis liked. Jaden then said that it was time to sleep but encouraged both of them to go after the guy and win him over because they say such good things that they couldn't give up even in a duel either. Jaden went to bed but Alexis and Akiza had a walk that they needed to make to the girls dorm. But the tension was building and Akiza said "you like Jaden don't you Alexis?" Alexis was stunned but nodded her head in acceptance.

Alexis said "it is the same for you isn't it?" Akiza nodded and Alexis hugged Akiza. Alexis said "I think we could share him because he brings us so much joy that one of us would lose it and attack the other ok." Akiza said "what if he only likes one of us?" Alexis said "well then he will suffer big time then wouldn't he." Both girls laughed and got to the dorm and had the smile that they both needed to get some sleep.

Jaden got into his bed but Yubel stopped him from sleeping and all she said was this "Jaden if you want to be happy then listen to what others say from their hearts ok because today you clearly didn't do that today. Jaden didn't understand that but went to bed but had nothing but images of Akiza and Alexis but didn't understand why that was happening now. But smiled that he had meet two of the best girls in the world and he started to realize that he may like the two girls in question.