Ch 31 An Exam to Remember

So exam time was happening and Syrus was still nervous. Jaden gave Syrus his signature smile and Syrus knew that all the hours he put into studying would not be in vain. So class started and everyone was doing their written exam and it was made up of all the stuff that Jaden had helped Syrus study for. So Syrus felt confident in this exam and the test took an hour and a half time to finish the test. Jaden and Bastion were the first to finish and Akiza and Alexis were close second to finish their exam as well.

Syrus was one of the last to finish his exam but he felt he did well on it. Then the duel test began and Jaden had to duel someone that unfortunately had to duel Jaden. Bastion won his duel in an easy way. Chazz also did well but he still was stuck in the red dorm. Syrus was then called forth and dueled and won his duel and he saw that Zane was watching him. Then all the crowd then saw a duel that was the last one and was worth the wait. Alexis and Akiza were to duel one another. 

Akiza and Alexis took their places on each end of the duel field and said "duel." Akiza said "my turn, I draw. I summon Evil Thorn to the field in attack mode. (100atk) I now use his effect to destroy himself and deal you 300 points of damage and allows me to summon two more Evil Thorns but their effects are negated. (Alexis' LP 3700) I now play Polymerization to fuse my to Evil Thorns to fusion summon Starving Venom Fusion Dragon to the field in attack mode. (2800atk) I end my turn."

Alexis said "my turn, I draw I play Machine Angel Ritual by sending Cyber Prima to the graveyard I can ritual summon Cyber Angel Benten to the field in attack mode. (1800atk) I now equip my Benten with Ritual Weapon now my monster gain 1500 attack. (3300atk) Now I attack your Starving Venom. (Akiza's LP 3500) Akiza said "my monster's effect goes off destroying all special summoned monsters." Alexis watched as her monster was destroyed. Alexis said "I will end my turn with a face down." Akiza said "my turn, I draw. I summon Blue Rose Dragon to the field I attack mode. (1600atk) I now attack you directly. (Alexis' LP 2100) I end my turn."

Alexis said "my turn, I draw. I summon Cyber Tutu to the field in attack mode. (1000atk) I now can attack you directly because you control a monster with more attack than Cyber Tutu. (Akiza's LP 2500) I end my turn with a face down." Akiza said "my turn, I draw. I summon Twilight Rose Knight to the field in attack mode. (1000atk) I now can summon a level 4 or below plant monster from my hand so I summon Bird of the Roses to the field in attack mode. (1800atk)

I tune my level four Blue Rose Dragon with my Twilight Rose Knight to Synchro summon Black Rose Dragon to the field in attack mode. (2400atk) Now I attack your Cyber Tutu with my Bird of the Roses." Alexis said "I play my face down Hallowed Life Barrier which by discarding one card I take no battle damage for this turn." Akiza said "you still lose your monster. I will end my turn." Alexis said "my turn, I draw. I play Pot of Greed which allows me to draw two cards. I play Swords of Reviling Light which stops you from attacking for three turns."

Bastion knew that this was a despite move but a good move at that. Alexis said "I will set one monster face down and end my turn. Akiza said "my turn, I draw. I summon Red Rose Dragon to the field in defense mode. (1800def) I will end my turn." Alexis said "my turn, I draw. tribute summon using my face down monster to summon Cyber Prima to the field in attack mode. (2300atk) Her effect goes off destroying my swords I now attack your Bird of the Roses.(Akiza's LP 2000) I end my turn with a face down."

Akiza said "my turn, I draw. I summon another Blue Rose Dragon." Alexis said "I play my face down Bottomless Trap Hole which removes your monster from play." Akiza said "I switch my Red Rose Dragon to attack mode. (1000atk) I attack your Cyber Prima with Black Rose Dragon. (Alexis' LP 2000) Now I will have my Red Rose Dragon attack you directly. (Alexis' LP1000) I end my turn." Alexis said "my turn, I draw. I play Graceful Charity which allows me to draw three card but I must discard two cards." 

Jaden knew from the moment Alexis drew her three cards that she had struck gold. Alexis said "I play Machine Angel Absolute Ritual which by sending Cyber Angel Benten and Etoile Cyber from my graveyard and send it back to the deck I can Ritual summon Cyber Angel Vrash to the field in attack mode. (3000atk) Her effect goes off when she is ritual summoned and destroys all special summoned monsters from the extra deck and deals you 1000 points of damage for each one destroyed. (Akiza's LP 1000) Now Cyber Angel Vrash attack her Red Rose Dragon and end this duel." The attack hit and Alexis was declared the victor.

After the duel Jaden took both Alexis and Akiza on a walk to the beach. Jaden said "that was one real good duel the two of you show cased. Alexis said "put a lot of work into my deck and it payed off." Akiza said "I did well but I need to start getting more spells that will help plant monsters and such because you could see I didn't get the best hand ever." Jaden said "this summer we will focus on that and we will make decks that even Chazz would be jealous of. They laughed and went to bed. The three beasts under the school knew that their time had come.