Ch 22 Amazon's Love

The next couple of days went by and Jaden was smiling as he had saved the world from an evil vampire that didn't play fair. Not only that but he had also a new shadow charm that he kept as a prize. One day Jaden went to class and almost all the boys were MIA but Bastion, Chazz, Chumley, Zane, and Syrus were not missing. Alexis and Akiza said that this had to be the work of a shadow rider. So after class was over the gang went on hunting for the missing students and the shadow rider.

The gang looked in the area and didn't find any of the missing students. Then as they got near the hot springs a arena was build and that was where all the boys had got off to. The boys were working and then they saw a woman ordering the boy around. They approached but not before the boys finished the arena and were given booster packs by the woman and she now could give her new guest her full and undivided attention. The woman looked strong in the physical department but Jaden could feel that this shadow rider had a deferent agenda.

The woman said "welcome key keepers to my arena. My name is Tania and I will be the one to taking your key boys. I would never duel another girl." Akiza said "thank I guess but why do you only want to duel the boys?" Tania said "where I come from which is the Amazon not the online store but the Amazon rainforest. We were train to fight and bring back a strong man that would be our lover. I challenge one of you boys to duel and if I win you lose your key and become my boy toy forever more."

Bastion stepped forward before Jaden or Chazz could and Bastion said "I will be your opponent." The rest of the gang got into the stands of the arena and watched as the duel began. Tania said "what is your name boy?" Bastion said "Bastion and you better remember it because I will be the one to defeat you." Tania said "your a brave one and a cutie one at that." Bastion blushed at that response. Jaden saw this and had a feeling that Tania had already gotten into Bastion's head.

Bastion and Tania started their duel disks and said "duel." Tania said "my turn, I draw. I summon Amazoness Swords Woman in attack mode. (1500atk) I end my turn with a face down." Bastion said "my turn, I draw. I summon Magnet Warrior Σ+ in attack mode. (1800atk) I attack your Amazoness Swords Woman." (Bastion's LP 3700) Bastion realized that Swords Woman damages him and not her. Tania said "I activate my facedown Pride of Tribe which allows me to summon Amazoness Swords Woman from my deck to the field in attack mode. Hey sweetie when I win this duel you are going to have to move in here and have a honeymoon."

Bastion was stunned by this talk and didn't have anything to say about it but he imagined it and it was grand in his eyes and he began to fall. Bastion then came back to reality and ended his turn with a face down. Tania said "my turn, I draw. I summon Amazoness Blowpiper in attack mode." (800atk) Bastion said "I activate my facedown Magnet Force Minus which turns your Blowpiper a minus monster and because my monster is a plus monster they have to battle." Tania said "clever move but I activate Amazoness Spellcaster and what this card does swap the attack of the two monsters about to battle." 

Bastion was stunned he was out played again. (Bastion's LP 2700) Tania continued "I also will have my Amazoness Swords Woman attack you directly. (Bastion LP 1200) I end my turn." Bastion said "my turn, I draw. I active Magnet Conductor Plus which allows me to add Magnet Warrior Σ+ back to my hand now I send Magnet Warrior Σ+ and Magnet Warrior Ω- to the graveyard to summon Conduction Warrior Linear Magnum ± to the field in attack mode. (2700atk) I now attack your Blowpiper and my monster gains half of the monster it is battling so now his attack is 3100. (Tania's LP 1700) I end my turn."

Tania said "well I never knew that you were this good it will make it all the more sweeter when we get married and I bring you back to my tribe. But before we do that we need to finish this duel. So my turn, I draw. I attack your monster with Amazoness Swords Woman." Basion said "I play my facedown Power Off which allows me to summon from my graveyard in attack mode both Magnet Warrior Σ+ and Magnet Warrior Ω- in attack mode." (1900atk and 1800atk)

Tania said "I summon Amazoness Paladin in attack mode. (1700atk) My Paldin's effect allows her to gain 100 attack for each Amazoness monsters on the field and I count two. I end my turn with two face downs." Bastion said "my turn, I draw. I summon Magnet Warrior Σ- to the field in attack mode. (1500atk) I play my face down One Hundred Thousand Gauss which allows me to weaken your Paladin my 800 attack points." Tania said "I play my face down Dramatic Rescue which allows me to add Amazoness Paladin to my hand and summon another Amazoness card. So I summon Amazoness Tiger to the field in attack mode." (1100atk)

 Jaden had seen that Tania had gotten to Bastion but he knew that this duel was over. Tania said "my tiger gains 400 attack for each Amazoness on the field including himself and he is the only card you can attack." Bastion said Magnet Warrior Σ+ attack Amazoness Tiger." Tania said "I play my face down Amazoness Archers which weakens your monster by 600 attack points." Bastion watched in horror as his monsters were destroyed and his life points were all out. Bastion fell to the ground and Tania send the gang away by using her Amazoness tiger to get them to fee in terror. Jaden knew that this day was a dark day for the gang and hopeful Bastion stays safe.