Chapter 37

(A/N I apologise for the jumpiness and quick changes but I've got writers block)

After Ryder dropped me home, I snuck up to my room seeing as everyone was fast asleep and it was late at night. Ryder had offered for me to stay round his but I refused knowing all to well where it would've ended.

I quickly got into bed after brushing my teeth and changing into sweatpants and an oversized college tee.

I checked my phone before going to sleep and I saw a message from Ryder.

Ryder: Really wished you had stayed :(
Received 23:27

You know that wouldn't have been a good idea ;)
Sent 23:29

Ryder: It would've been a great idea ;) I guess I'll just have to see you tomorrow then 🤷🏽‍♂️
Received 23:29

I guess so. Goodnight Ryder 💗
Sent 23:30

Ryder:  Goodnight, girlfriend.
Received 23:30

I fell asleep with a smile plastered on my face.

"Help! Someone help me!" I screamed, as the man pulled out the pocket knife.

I felt a sharp pain seer through my waist as I fell to the ground. The man stood towering over me with the bloodied knife... an evil smile slapped across his face. But it wasn't the same man... it was my dad. He had lipstick smeared across his face.

I kept screaming.. screaming for help but it was as if no one cared. Everyone watched as I was laying on the floor... redness surrounding me, looking up at my dad.

"Why?" I screamed but my dad just laughed... he laughed whilst I slowly deteriorated infront of him. His own daughter.

I woke up in a cold sweat. Goosebumps on my skin as I breathed heavily, not knowing where I was. I turned on my lamp still shaken up from the nightmare.

I laid back down, sobbing quietly.

My light was dimly lit, still allowing me to sleep. It was if it was my safety.

The next morning, I woke up in another cold sweat but I had no recollection of the dream that I just had. I got out of bed and went to the bathroom to have a shower.

I felt so angry at my dad after that dream. Even more angry than I already was. He was a coward for cheating on my mom.

After my long shower I got dressed and did my makeup, leaving my hair to dry naturally.

"Are you okay sweetie?" My mom asked as I came down the stairs.

"Yup." I tell her, going into the kitchen for breakfast. Molly is sat on the counter with Tim stood between her legs making out with her.

"That's so unhygienic. You have a bedroom, use it." I flicked Tim's head and opened the fridge to look for some food. I couldn't find anything apart from a protein shake so I took that out of the fridge and began to drink it.

"Hey that's mine!" Tim said after me as I walked out the kitchen, grabbing an apple on my way out.

"Not anymore!" I shouted back at him.