«intro»

COMING MARCH 3, 2022

___________________

BEST     VIEWED     WITH

BEST     VIEWED     WITH . . .  
( BACKGROUND )      BLACK
( FONT )     TIMES NEW ROMAN
( F. SIZE )     BIGGEST

_________________

─── · 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

_________________

DESCRIPTION
______

After things go south when Batman and several other superhero's defect from the League and the Team to do things they weren't able to do on the team, Dick Grayson takes on a new team when the situation calls for it. He recruits Black Lightening, Superboy, Artemis and several new heroes to stop the meta trafficking going on under everyone's noses.

Struggling with trying to figure out if he even wants to be a leader, Dick is forced into situations he didn't expect himself in, and with new enemies at every turn.

Brooklyn Travis has had a shady past with people coming back to haunt her. Because of this, all she ever wants is to protect the people closest to her. As she tries desperately to do this, the Light makes things harder for both her and her friends with new allies.

With the world on the brink of war, will the two find a way to save everyone and each other? Or will the Light finally get what they want? Or will the Light aim to kill?

___________________

─── · 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

_________________

WARNINGS
______

death. mature language. violence. kidnapping. stalking. torture.

___________________

─── · 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

_________________

A/N:
______

welcome to my book!
i have been writing for these characters for a super long time so i hope you like this and read it still!

if you haven't reread the first and second book, i highly recommend as they were both (or will be) fully edited and new things and chapters were added in or changed so definitely reread if you haven't!

this book isn't going to be boring so stick with me on this one ;)

this book is dedicated to my little sister that helped me focus and would sit with me to read and edit this book. she didn't have to do it, but she was literally the only reason I finished and didn't give up. It's brought us closer together so I am very grateful for that.

finally, I ask that you give my other books a chance plz :)
_____________
thanks for reading, don't forget to vote & comment !!

xoxo, author