Chapter 21: Godfather

Ginny's POV

As I was walking down the stairs, which led to the great hall – I began remembering the memory I had with Harry when Draco and Hermione met Mrs. Malfoy.

"Ginny." I heard a voice whisper, I turned around – seeing the boy who I had been in a relationship with for so long. He was staring at me intently.

"Harry?" I said, wiping the tears from my cheeks.

"Are you okay?" He asked, walking closer to me. I looked at the ground and laughed.

"Of course I'm not, Harry. Ron humiliated me... My own brother, humiliating me in front of the entire school!" I said, looking up at him. He was now only a couple of meters in distance.

"He has a point, Gin. You've changed ever since you – you acquainted yourself with him." I looked up at him, my eyebrows knitting together in confusion. "So has Hermione. Quite frankly, you two could be mistaken for Slytherins." I walked up to Harry, slapping him across the face. His cheek – now reddened – and most likely throbbing.

"How dare you say that! I thought that you would at least understand! Yes, I apologise that I didn't tell you earlier, but I didn't choose for it to happen. If I did, I would've stopped it! I would never have wanted to hurt you." Staring back at me. "But quite frankly, I'm glad that we don't choose our fate. Because, Harry, I love him. And I love you... as a brother. And I know it must hurt, and I know that you want revenge. But, for both of our sake – we should ignore one another... Because if either of you, open your nasty mouths about Blaise, about me, Draco or Hermione, I swear to you – you won't know what's coming!"

And with that, she left him standing in the hallways, staring into the back of her head. She knew that this would certainly end their friendship, but she couldn't be friends with someone who didn't acknowledge who she fell in love with. She also knew that he needed time to come to terms with what was going on.

"Ginny?" A voice woke me from my daydream. The Italian boy, standing at the bottom of the stairwell, his mouth clung open. I rolled my eyes and giggled. I knew I looked nice.

I was wearing a V neck red dress, which was tight up until my waist – it flowed outwards, shortening at above my knees. I went for something that made me pop out, something that would somewhat, make a statement in itself.

 I went for something that made me pop out, something that would somewhat, make a statement in itself

"You look beautiful." Blaise smirked, taking my hand in his.

"Not so bad yourself, Zabini." I said, pressing a kiss to his cheeks – whilst he guided me toward the Great Hall.

Hermione's POV

After last night's romantic gestures and the long, after-party in Draco's and my bedroom – which included Blaise and Ginny. Sitting around, laughing and talking. I had ended up in Draco's room, lying next to him as we fell fast asleep. This morning, he woke up before me, leaving an enchanted rose, which when touched, the petals would form into a letter.