☂ Chapter Two ☂

“Evie!” I cried, pressing my mobile into the crook of my neck. I threw open my suitcase in irritation, taking a handful of neatly folded clothes into my hands. “Get your revolting boyfriend out of here!” I half-yelled in annoyance, transferring my clothes from my suitcases into their designated drawers.

“Revolting?” She laughed in amusement. I was being dead serious. “Have you seen him?” She asked, “He’s sex on legs hun.” She moaned out in pleasure.

I shut my eyes briefly halting in my tracks. “That is absolutely disgusting. “ I replied in a monotone, enunciating each word slowly so she clearly understood my message. “Just get him out of here! Promise to sleep with him or something!” I pleaded.

“MEG!” She screamed, my eardrums shattered. “Just because you and Cole have done the naughty, it doesn’t mean me and Noah will!”

“I was kidding!” I exclaimed. “God, my ears.” I groaned, as my ears still vibrated from her outburst.

“What’s he done?” She sighed; “This time?” she finished and I could hear the hilarity in her voice.

“He called Cole my boy toy!” I repeated Noah’s exact words.

I heard her groan through the phone. “Are you being serious?” I could imagine the deadpanned look on her face if she was here right now. “That’s why you want to get rid of him? Besides it’s his place.” She finished.

“He’s just so-“ I tried to think of a word to sum him up. “ARGH!” I exclaimed, throwing my hands up in exasperation. There wasn’t a single word in the English language I could use to describe my hatred for Noah. “What do you actually see in him?” I inquired, genuinely interested in her response.

“Need any help unpacking?” It didn’t take Einstein to figure out who it was.

“He’s a sweetheart Meghan!” She replied, her bubbly voice sung back. “HEY BABE!” She screamed through the phone, I screwed up my face holding the mobile away from me.

“What didn’t you understand about sticking to your side of the house?” I growled.

He smirked.

“Just thought you might need some help unpacking Meg.” Noah smiled his sickeningly sweet smile, raising his voice intentionally so Evie could hear.

“MEG!” Evie exclaimed, “He just wants to help you!” She laughed.

“You know he’s only here because I’m unpacking my underwear.” I replied as Noah’s eyes trailed down to the stack of underwear in my hand. Pervert.

“How was he to know when you were going to unpack your underwear Meg?” Evie chuckled, “Just give him a break will you? For me?”

“Just break up with him. For me?” I mimicked her words.

“I have to go,” She laughed. “I’ll see you at school. Just promise not to kill each other.”

“If I’m not in on Monday, he’s murdered me in my sleep, cut me up and shoved me into the boot of his car.” I mumbled, the line went silent before an explosion of hysterics came through the line. Noah was leant against my doorframe, his infamous smirk plastered across his face and he was chuckling, shaking his head lightly. He found the situation just as amusing as his girlfriend.

“Oh god Meg,” She gasped out. “I love you, bye.” The line went dead.

“What are you still doing here?” I darted at Noah. “I’m not speaking to your girlfriend anymore, you can stop with the whole being nice façade.” I informed him.