☂ Chapter Five ☂

Meghan's P.O.V

    "Rise and shine fat ass." A deep voice chuckled, hovering above me. I rolled over just as bright sun beams were shone into my fragile morning eyes, blinding me.

    "Noaaah." I moaned, I yanked the duvet up above my head feeling satisfied at the darkness again.

    "That's it baby, say my name again." He grunted, flopping down beside me making the bed dip. He wrapped his hands around me cheekily but I wasn't a morning person, I groaned at him in irritation, I didn't want to be touched; not by him, not by anyone unless it was Zac Effron but he was a whole new story.

    I glared at him in disgust, extending my arms forwards I shoved him so he rolled off the bed, hitting the floor was a pleasant THUMP! "You're destroying my bed you fatty, look it's all dipped in on one side!" I exclaimed, pointing down to the indent he'd made.

    "It's one of those nice body mattresses, it's supposed to you idiot." He shot back grumpily. He stood upright flattening down his clothes. "You didn't have to shove me you know." He finished huffing.

    "Sorry." I laughed at the expression on his face.

    "Don't worry, you'll pay for it later." He winked, making his way out of my room."If you want a lift to school be out the house in twenty minutes." Noah called, his voice getting quieter as he faded away down the hall way.

    I propped myself up with my elbows before pushing myself into a siting position. I scraped my hair backwards into a bun and crawled to the edge of my bed, letting my feet dangle off. My hands were holding my head in guilt, I'd asked Noah to stay the night with me.

    What on earth was I thinking?

    He was my best friends boyfriend and we'd spent the night together in a bed, beside each other, cuddling. It didn't matter that nothing had happened between us, the guilt that I'd asked him was eating me alive.

    "Thanks." I called back smiling.

    Since when had the two of u become civil with each other.

    Where was the name calling?

    Was he feeling sick?

    I stood up stretching, yawning as I covered my mouth. I dragged my tired body over to my wardrobe stopping as Cole's words from last night played through my head. Make yourself look decent or presentable at least, if you don't, you know what I'll do. All I knew was I had to dress like a slut and look like a barbie or I could say good bye to my life.

     I scanned through the contents of my cupboard, on one side were all my clothes, the kinds of things I enjoy wearing; sweats, trackies, leggings, hoodies, oversized shirts and on another side was everything Cole had bought me over the last three years; bandage skirts, tight skirts, short skirts, see through shirts, little dresses, lacy tops, corsets; the things he enjoyed seeing me in.

     I had to do with a striped black and white bandage skirt and a see-through crop top, I put my belly button ring in- another present from Cole before pulling my skirt up a little, I traced my finger down the scar on my stomach, it was rough, so bumpy, it was healing, slowly but eventually. There was a story behind it that only Cole and I knew, a story that would only stay between Cole and I for as long as we both lived.

     I slipped into my clothes just as Noah walked in munching on a piece of toast, I glared at him watching crumbs fall onto my carpet. "Woah, what the fuck baby doll?" He half yelled scanning my outfit. His eyes roamed my body, too long for my liking. "Where are you planning on going?" He asked eyeing me suspiciously.