Mizuyuri Higurashi

BIOGRAPHICAL INFORMATION
Birth: May 3rd, 1982
Age: 17
Status: Alive
Occupation: High School Student (Graduated)

PHYSICAL INFORMATION
Species: Human
Gender: Female
Height: 165cm (5'5")
Weight: 50 kg
Eye Colour: Blue
Hair Colour: Black
Skin Colour: Porcelain

FAMILY
Toshi Higurashi (Adopted Grandfather)
Asami Higurashi (Adopted Mother)
Hiroshi Higurashi (Adopted Father, Deceased)
Kagome Higurashi (Adopted Sister)
Sota Higurashi (Adopted Brother)

SKILLS INFORMATION
Abilities: Archery
Swordsmanship
First aid
Studying languages
Kendo
Self-Defence
Martial Arts
Weapon(s): None

AFFILIATION
Team: Archery Club (Formerly)
Kendo Club (Formerly)
Self-Defence Class
Loyalty: Higurashi Family

Debut: Inuyasha Episode 1

PERSONALITY
Mizuyuri is a somewhat childish teen, though she knows of her responsibilities at home and loves to help others in any way possible. She is a bubbly person who always smiles at those she passes on the street, though when Mizuyuri is in a foul mood, she can be harshly sarcastic and smug. Mizuyuri has a rather sly way of thinking; she uses her high intellect for mischievous plans, though she doesn't often play on her trickster ways. She loves to support her younger siblings in things they do; when Sota wanted to learn to play soccer, she went down to every practice with him for support and felt it was her job to protect them with her life after the death of their father. Her family knows Mizuyuri to be overly stubborn, having arguments with her sister, even if she is wrong, though she won't lose her temper and has a profound calming nature.

PHYSICAL DESCRIPTION
Mizuyuri has waist-length, straight black hair that she likes to always style, trying to keep out of her face. Her mother loves her aqua blue eyes that make Mizuyuri stand out with her porcelain skin that makes them seem brighter.
Mizuyuri likes to wear simple clothes, not wanting to stand out too much; she likes wearing jeans or shorts and the occasional skirt though she likes comfort the most.

POWER & ABILITIES
Mizuyuri has no power she knows of, though when she was a baby, she accidentally set her crib on fire.
Accuracy: Mizuyuri has keen eyesight, allowing her to see from a reasonable distance and making her arrows fly smoothly; she was the Club Captain for the Archery Club in her High School.
Martial Arts: Mizuyuri has been taking classes since she was a toddler and later began to help teach courses in Self-Defence.
Archery & Swordsmanship: Mizuyuri found her love for Archery and Kendo in Middle School and continued throughout her school career.
First aid: Mizuyuri helped her mother as her siblings grew up and learned from her mum how to apply first aid, and sometimes finds other ways to help.
Languages: Mizuyuri is fascinated with learning other languages; she learned English in school and Italian and Russian over the summer holidays for the last two years and is starting to learn Spanish.

TRIVIA
Mizuyuri's name means Water Lily, which happen to be her favourite flower, and her last name Higurashi means Sunset, which is her favourite time of the day.
Mizuyuri was found at the bottom of the Bone Eater's Well at the Higurashi Shrine. Mizuyuri was found at the bottom of the Bone Eater's Well at the Higurashi Shrine.
Mizuyuri was the Class President in her last year of High School, and Kagome wishes to follow in her footsteps.
Mizuyuri's favourite lesson in school was History; having a liking for the Feudal Era and loves to read books on history.
Mizuyuri loves sunny days and the warm, not enjoying the cold.
Mizuyuri loves sweet-tasting foods; her favourite is Dangos, and she adores making them at home with her mother.
Mizuyuri listens to music to concentrate; the best is blues.
Mizuyuri's favourite animals are cats and foxes.
Mizuyuri's favourite holiday of the year is her birthday; she loves her mother making her a vanilla icing red velvet cake.
Mizuyuri hates mud; she carries around with her tissues and hand sanitiser, though she likes to help her mother in the garden, but avoids anything to do with dirt.
Due to Mizuyuri having keen hearing, she hates loud noises as it disorientates her.

NICKNAMES
Miss Higurashi
Lily
Water Lily
Lilypad
Cutie
Darling
Sweetie
Kitty
Big Sis
Onee-chan
Mizzy
Yuri
Mizu