Terror of the Ancient Noh Mask

"Fighting Technique"

"Thoughts"

'Recap'

Flashbacks

"Speech"

'Writing

Dream

3rd POV:

'Possession of the Sacred Jewel bestows tremendous power upon demons and others with evil in their hearts. My sister Kikyo had died trying to seal its powers. However, she was reincarnated as a young woman named Kagome and returned to this world. And now, the journey begins for Inuyasha and Mizuyuri, half-demons with human parents, and this young woman from the modern age.' Kaede narrates as she looks at the two half-demons and young woman that looks like her late sister as they talk, coming into the village back from the North with Shippo in tow.

Mizuyuri's POV:

I feel bad for leaving Inuyasha and Shippo alone, but I had promised Kagome that I would come home and to be honest, I very much want to see my family again after finding out about my birth parents and what happened to them. That's how we find ourselves by the Bone Eater's Well. Kagome on her bike and me next to her, among the bushes. She scouts the area for Inuyasha as he's very against this idea. "Alright... now!" Kagome exclaims and pedals furiously towards the Well, and I jump up, but Inuyasha appears suddenly in front of us as I land right by the Well.

"Hold it, Mizuyuri, Kagome!" Inuyasha orders us, and she presses the brakes on her bicycle, and I make sure she doesn't fall off her bike.

"Huh?!" I ask him as if I don't already know why he's stopping us.

"Are you trying to escape?! What about the Sacred Jewel?!" Inuyasha snaps at us and points an accusing finger in Kagome's way.

"Move! I have a test tomorrow! I'm in the 9th grade! I've been missing all my cram classes for high school, too! At this rate, I'll miss too many classes to graduate! I've got to live up to Mizu; she was top of her class and all of her activities and came out top in every test!" Kagome has a bit of a moment, and I sigh at her and look over to see Inuyasha holding a large boulder over his head and the Bon Eater's Well's entrance.

"Hey, what're you doing?!" I snap at him, gaining Kagome's attention.

"Without this, Well, you can't return to that strange other world!" Inuyasha snaps back as he aims the rock at the well. "I'll destroy it!"

"Sit!" Kagome commands, activating the necklace, stopping him. "Sit! Sit! Sit! Sit! Sit! Sit!" Inuyasha jerks in different posses with each sit command. "SIT!" This command causes Inuyasha to fall flat on the ground, the boulder crushing his back; I walk over crouching by his side in worry as Kagome makes her way to the Well.

"We'll be back in three days," I tell him, and he looks up at me with a slight glare.

"So, don't you dare follow us!" Kagome orders him, and I jump down with her into the Well.

++++++++++++++++++++

The glow surrounds us as I hold onto Kagome with her sizeable yellow bag as we pass through and touch down on the bottom of the Dry Well; I let Kagome down, who topples at the weight of the rucksack. "Good! We're back!" She exclaims when a rain of liquid pours over us, I gasp in shock and smell the scent of sake. "What's this?!"

"Smells like sake!" I exclaim, and I look up to see Grandpa peering into the Well's entrance.

"Kagome! Mizzy! My prayers have worked!" Gramps exclaims, and I see Kagome getting frustrated at our Gramps as she clenches her fists.