Showdown: Sesshomaru VS Inuyasha

"Fighting Technique"

"Thoughts"

'Recap'

Flashbacks

"Speech"

'Writing'

3rd POV:

'"The black pearl in the right eye... imagine, the gateway to the tomb was hidden in Inuyasha's right eye. No wonder Lord Sesshomaru was not able to find it. Now that the location of the tomb is known, the sacred sword, Tetsusaiga, will belong to him, Tetsusaiga, the sword known to slay 100 demons in a single stroke! Lord Sesshomaru, now take hold of it!" Jaken narrates as he watches his Master fondly.

Sesshomaru tries to pull out the sword, but a static charge flows up his arm, and he releases the hold on the blade's hilt.

"And you say that Inuyasha can?" Sesshomaru asks Myoga.

"Sesshomaru couldn't do it! Now, if you pull it out with ease, Sesshomaru's pride will be in shreds! How embarrassing for him!" Mizuyuri shouts down at Inuyasha.

Inuyasha gets up onto the pedestal and takes hold of the sword's hilt. "Master Inuyasha is immune to the spell which cast off Lord Sesshomaru!" Jaken exclaims in surprise.

"I knew it! Tetsusaiga is destined to belong to Master Inuyasha!" Myoga exclaims in happiness.

"Draw it out, Inuyasha!" Kagome shouts over to the half-demon; Inuyasha tries hard to pull the sword out but can't.

Sesshomaru goes into punch Inuyasha. "Enough of your antics!" Sesshomaru shouts down at his little brother as he pins Inuyasha on the ground of skulls, preparing to kill him with his poison claws.

Mizuyuri holds the sword Tetsusaiga in her hand with her own in the other for support as she keeps Kagome behind her; fearing for Inuyasha, she steps forward with her hand on the sword's hilt pulling it out effortlessly. "Inuyasha! Huh?!" She exclaims, hearing her Sesshomaru stop turning around looking at the female half-breed, to see her holding the sword with her right hand and looking at it in disbelief. "Sorry, I pulled it out."

OOOOOOooooooOOOOOO

Mizuyuri holds up the sword Tetsusaiga in her right hand, examining the dull blade with a stuttering mess of Jaken. "Im-impossible! Inuyasha, let alone Lord Sesshomaru, could not budge Tetsusaiga... how could a mere half-breed...?" Inuyasha stares along with his brother at the two girls and takes advantage of clawing at Sesshomaru while he stares at Mizuyuri.

"You shouldn't have looked away!" Inuyasha shouts, and Sesshomaru dodges out of the way zooming in front of the pinkette, who notices glaring up at the taller demon.

"Huh?!" Kagome gasps at the quick movements of Sesshomaru.

"Just who are you? Why were you able to draw out the sword?" Sesshomaru ponders aloud.

"I guess he's no longer interested in you, and your life's been spared, huh?" Myoga lets out a sigh of relief.

"Fool! Sesshomaru! Leave them alone! She has nothing to do with you!" Inuyasha snaps, trying to change his older brother's attention back to him.

"Inuyasha! Don't come near her, or I'll kill you!" Mizuyuri snaps at the silver-haired demon.

"Neither you nor I could draw out Tetsusaiga. Yet she had no trouble against the barrier. You expect me to let her go?" Sesshomaru asks his younger brother.

"I don't know why the barrier had no effect on her! But they're only a half-demon girl and a human girl! Mizuyuri! Hand over Tetsusaiga to Sesshomaru!" Inuyasha shouts, and the pinkette glares over at him and points her sword at the older demon, and hands Kagome Tetsusaiga for safekeeping.