Seekers of The Sacred Jewel

"Fighting Techniques"

"Thoughts"

'Recap'

"Speech"

Flashbacks

3RD POV:

'A giant, centipede-like demon pulled my sister and me into the depths of the Hidden Well in the shrine.' Mizuyuri recaps along with her sister.

'I'm just a girl in her third year in middle school, and nothing this strange has EVER happened to us before.' Kagome adds in.

'A boy was held to the Sacred Tree with an arrow... Inuyasha is his name, I think... An eternal spell held him there had been cast.'

'But, it was broken. Demons now seek to possess something known as the Sacred Jewel.'

'This Sacred Jewel has appeared once again in the era of the Warring States.' The girls finish together.

Seekers of The Sacred Jewel

Mizuyuri's POV:

The boy that had saved us now faces off with Kagome, the older woman and me in the forest with the bones of the centipede demon woman and villagers armed close behind the boy Inuyasha. "You... Kagome! Do not hand over the Jewel!" The older woman warns my sister.

"I show no mercy! Especially to women whose scent I dislike!" Inuyasha snaps and runs towards us, I push Kagome into a run, but she trips over a pile of bones as Inuyasha leaps, clawing at her, but misses her as she falls to the ground.

"Next, it'll be you, split down the middle!" Inuyasha snarls, brandishing his claws at her; I look down at my hand, seeing sharp claws like his.

"Y-you were serious just now, weren't you?!" Kagome yells at him; I shake my head and hear the villagers fire their arrows at Inuyasha and me. I turn around, swiping my hand down, snapping the arrows in half as they try to hit me; I hear a slice and turn to see a trunk of a tree topple over, and Inuyasha leaps onto the broken tree trunk left standing.

"Who do you think I am, anyway?! Don't you dare treat me like some dumb Centipede Monster!" He snaps at the villagers.

"Priestess Kaede! Perhaps that arrow sealing the spell on Inuyasha shouldn't have been removed...!" A villager exclaims their worry as they look at the boy.

"Oh, for pity's sake... that troublemaking hellion!" Kaede (now that I know her name) grumbles in irritation as she reaches into her clothing taking something out, but I feel Kagome moving and race after her.

I catch up as Inuyasha chases after Kagome. "Prepare yourself!" Inuyasha snaps as he leaps at Kagome as she runs ahead of him.

"Prepare myself?! How can I?" She questions as she runs; I see Inuyasha about to slice at her and tackle her to the ground, making him miss. She drops the Jewel in the dirt; I get off of her and look behind us to see that Inuyasha's attack caused three long rifts in the earth.

"Now it's mine!" He smirks as he leaps towards the fallen Jewel. When beads of light move towards the half-demon and settle around his neck, they join back together in the form of a rosary and stop glowing. Inuyasha stops his attack holding the rosary in his hand, confused. "What's this?!" He asks, looking at it.

"Kagome! Recite the Word to hold Inuyasha's spirit!" Kaede shouts to her from a safe distance.

"Huh? What?!" Kagome gapes looking at the older woman; she ignores her as she crawls a little forward, picking up the Sacred Jewel, and runs off.