To The North or Not To The North

"Fighting Technique"

"Thoughts"

'Recap'

Flashbacks

"Speech"

'Writing'

Dream

3rd Pov:

'The group walk along the path, Inuyasha walks in front with folded arms, Kagome pushes her bike following behind with Mizuyuri walking carrying Shippo in her arms. "Inuyasha... what's the matter? Why are you so angry?" The pinkette asks him, and Myoga sits on the rim of the bicycle's basket.

"He's embarrassed that he misunderstood something in the heat of passion. Master Inuyasha is still very naive." Myoga clarifies, which earns a glare from Inuyasha as he raises a fist at Myoga threateningly. "Oww..." He dashes into the basket.

"Shippo, why don't you go home already?!" Inuyasha asks him in irritation.

"What?! Why can't I stay with you?!" Shippo yells out from Mizuyuri's arms.

"Let him stay, Inuyasha. Shippo is all alone." Kagome tells him. "And Mizu seems smitten with him."

"Yes, yes! I'm a very cute kid." Shippo exclaims, holding onto the older kitsune's top.

"Keh-hah! You only act like the good kid when it's convenient. Shippo, when're you going home?!" Inuyasha asks him.

"Princess, he's being mean!" Shippo whines.

"Inuyasha, be nice!" Mizuyuri scolds him, and he lets out a laugh, and she looks at her younger sister.

"Sit!" Kagome commands, and Inuyasha crashes to the ground.

"Still so young ...!" Myoga muses and stops looking at the two fox-demons. "Shippo, you keep calling Miss Mizuyuri, Princess; why is that?" Myoga asks him, and the young kit looks up at the pinkette.

"She's Princess Mizuyuri of King's Land North, daughter to the former Kitsune Queen Nishi Yamamoto and former King Daichi Yamamoto," Shippo informs them, and they all look at Mizuyuri as she looks as shocked as the rest of them.

"I have a home here?" She asks and looks at Inuyasha, who nods.

"Let's head to King's Land North." He says, looking back at the pinkette as she smiles at him in thanks.'

//////////\\\\\\\\\\

Mizuyuri comes to a stop as the group walk down the path. Kagome notices her sister standing in the middle of the trail with a look of worry. "Mizu, what's wrong?" Kagome asks her, and the others come to a stop, turning to face their friend.

"I don't know if I can go there; I need to think this through," The pinkette tells them, and they nod in agreement.

"Whatever you want, Mizuyuri," Inuyasha says softly, and it shocks Shippo as he looks between them.

"We can go home; I know Sota misses you the most." Kagome jokes, and the sisters laugh, and Mizuyuri nods.

"That sounds like a plan if that's okay with you, Inuyasha?" She asks him.