The Toad Who Would Be Prince

"Fighting Technique"

"Thoughts"

'Recap'

Flashbacks

"Speech"

'Writing'

3rd POV:

'Mizuyuri stands in front of a field overlooking the tall green grass. "Half-demon Inuyasha covets the power of the Sacred Jewel. He was able to take possession of Tetsusaiga, his father's sword and defeat Sesshomaru in battle. But this only makes him more determined to become a full-fledged demon. Priestess Kaede warns my sister and me to make sure that Inuyasha doesn't find all the fragments and disappear." Mizuyuri narrates as she stands and sees Inuyasha running up the field towards her, and she runs away. "Not to worry! Inuyasha may have Tetsusaiga, but my sister also has a potent weapon."

"Inuyasha, sit!" Kagome shouts, the beads around his neck glow, and he goes crashing to the ground violently, and Mizuyuri runs back over to him as he gets up grumbling to himself.'

--------------------------------------------

A few days later, the Higurashi sister's swim in one of the many rivers, both wearing bathing suits, Kagome wearing an orange and yellow striped one-piece, Mizuyuri in a black and white palm tree printed bikini.

Mizuyuri places both her sister's and her clothes, towels and bags on a rock nearby, Kagome stands up, raising her hands in the air in joy, and the pinkette walks over to her. "Oh, this feels so good! Sparkling clear water and clean, fresh air! There's something to be said about this age, after all!" Kagome exclaims, and she hugs her approaching sister.

"Better than back home in the modern times." Mizuyuri agrees, and she sits in the water, enjoying the clear warm water.

--------------------------------------------

"It's been three days since we left the village. Maybe there aren't any fragments of the Sacred Jewel left in Musashi county." Inuyasha complains from his spot in a tree lying back against the trunk on a branch with Myoga sitting on the end of the tree branch, looking down at the girls.

"Huh?" Myoga questions distracted.

"Say, are you listening?!" Inuyasha snaps at him, gaining the Flea's attention.

"Huh? Oh, you may be right. But my, my... the firm, luscious flesh of young women." Myoga drools at the sight of the sisters.

"Hey, you!" Inuyasha shouts at the Flea, who hops onto his knee.

"I'm just going to take a peek," Myoga tells him and leaves.

"Stop! You'll only get whacked!" Inuyasha growls, feeling almost jealous and territorial at the thought of someone seeing Mizuyuri; he stops when he sees something flash past him, catching his attention. He gets up and chases after it, passing Myoga.