Enter Shippo... Plus, the Amazing Thunder Brothers

"Fighting Technique"

"Thoughts"

'Recap'

Flashbacks

"Speech"

'Writing'

3rd POV:

An alarm clock sounds on the ground striking twelve, and Kagome stops the alarm from ringing anymore. "Okay, three minutes are up." She tells Inuyasha as he immediately slurps up a bowl of instant ramen hungrily.

"Tastes great! Kagome, this is really good!" He slurps around his mouthful, and Mizuyuri chews on a chocolate bar next to him as they get a dirty look from the raven-haired teen.

"Oh yeah? I'm glad." She says, not meaning it, and Inuyasha points at the instant ramen and kettle on the ground.

"Aren't you having some?" He asks her, and she stands up with a huff.

"Listen to you! How can you two eat in a place like this, the aftermath of a battle?" She yells at the two half-demons with crows fleeing around them and skulls surrounding them on a field. "You suddenly decide you're hungry and take everything out of my backpack! What's wrong with having a leisurely lunch by a pretty stream or a field of flowers?" She sits back down on the rock. "Oh, you...! You're so uncouth!" She snaps at them as they continue to munch on their food, and Myoga sits on Inuyasha's shoulder, eating a fishcake.

"I must say, though, Kagome, your country has many convenient things. I was shocked by your "bicycle". But a thing that tells time and by looking at your strange foodstuffs, you do much trade with foreigners from the South." Myoga inquires.

"Wow! Myoga, you're very smart." Kagome beams as she holds up a cup of noodles. "However, did you know that cup noodles were invented by the Japanese? It was intended for use up in outer space."

"Outer space?" The two males ask once they stop eating.

"Yes. Humans go to outer space..." Mizuyuri comments and takes a bite out of her chocolate bar. "Oh yeah, did you know, we even went to the moon."

"The moon? How?!" Inuyasha asks, looking at the fox half-demon.

"Using a rocket," The pinkette answers as if it were obvious.

"A rocket?" He asks, not knowing what it is.

"It's huge," Kagome begins to explain as she stretches out her arms far apart and makes funny gestures on the ground, "And fire shoots out from the bottom and kaboom!" She raises her hands wildly into the air in excitement, but Inuyasha continues on eating, not listening anymore, and she folds her arms sulking.

"Trust you to be listening with your stomach," Mizuyuri comments, finishing her bar.

"By next time, I'll have to study up on it!" Kagome complains, and suddenly the sky darkens, almost similar to nighttime.