Introduction

Nightcore: Take a hint

Y/N means your name

L/N means the last name

E/C means eye colour

H/C means hair colour

H/L means hair length

F/F means favourite food

F/S means favourite song

F/C means favourite colour

Y/N POV

It's been ages since school started up again. I wonder how everyone else is doing? Well, at least, they should be at least sharpening up their skills. I played my soul out until I was beaten. Well, Yui~senpai probulary didn't bother though.

Still, I cannot believe it has been a year since I joined the club! I told my only friend at the time, Azura, that I wanted to join the club. She dragged me along when she signed up. After that, I refused to speak for a whole month. When I did speak, it was like...

-Flashback-

"Y/n~chan TALKED!" Yui shouted loudly, breaking everyone's eardrums.

-End of Flashback-

Now I talk more frequently though. Still, I wonder what Mio~senpai is doing, she is probulary the most responsible out of all of us. She is MY role-model. She uses the base like me, and she is also so kawaii!

Anyway, why did Azusa leave early today? Normally, she and I would be walking to school together. She most likely needed to do something, yeah that's it!

I arrive at school, clutching both of my hands on my blue bags straps. My H/L H/C hair let down, my E/C eyes sparkling like the sky. My toast in my mouth, savouring each mouth-watering taste. It was heaven, just less magical.

There was scream's coming from inside, making my body shake. My hair begins to sway, and my eyes widened in fear. It's probulary nothing. Like normal.

I walk through the door, putting my indoor shoes on. I walked towards the bulletin. No one was there, which is normally good but, I'm scared. I scroll down with my eyes until my name caught my attention. I'm in 2-1, I am with Azusa, Jun and Ui!

I walk towards class 2-1, at least that is what I think. The hallways are so similar that I can't tell the difference. The wooden flooring, the beige walls and the ordering classes. I was never capable of processing too many things. In the corner of my eye, I see Jun~san running through one of the corridors.

"Jun~chan!" I shout, holding my bread in my right hand. She makes her stop, turning her head towards me. She runs up and lands a big hug on me. She begins to pet me like a cat, her own actually. She finally gets off after a while, letting tears show.

"It's nice to see you, but right now isn't the time! Y/N you like NEED to see this" She states in a depressed voice. Her eyes saddened and I couldn't help but feel sad. She let out more tears, letting it land on her uniform. Her hair looks like it drowned in water.

"I swear, Jun~chan if this is a-" I reply before putting my toast back in my mouth.

"This is not a joke, Ui found something... Or someone... The police are on their way!" Jun speaks, before pulling one of my hands. I let out a soft shriek, making my toast fall on the ground. My left-hand baring holding onto my bag-strap. I let out two words...

"MY TOAST!"

"You will forget about your toast when you see this!" Jun shouts at me, making me shut up.

Jun ran through the hallways, holding my hand. My body barely touched the ground. She didn't stop until we were stopped by a huge crowd. She let go, signalling me to follow her. I followed but I couldn't stop thinking... What does Jun want to show me? because I am now scared out of my shell.

=============================

Hey, guy's! So, I was interested in K-On for a couple of years now, so I looked up FANFICS on it. THERE WAS NONE! So, I decided to write one of my own, and hopefully, you can easily find it!

Chapter Questions!

-What is Jun trying to show Y/N?

-Why is there a crowd there?

-Why was there no one at the bulletin

All will be solved next chapter! (Sorry about the cliff-hanger for all you peeps!)