The big "Escape"

GOT7: "Look"

Y/N means Your name

L/N means the Last name

H/L means Hair Length

H/C means Hair colour

E/C means Eye colour

F/C means Favourite colour

F/F means Favourite food

B/N means Brothers Name

=======================================

Y/N POV

"The blood on the wall was proven that it belonged to Nokada~Senpai! It wasn't another student, just please let me go to school! It's not like there is going to be another murder! Please, I need to go! For my education!" I explained to my brother, hoping that he would let me go to school. It has been three whole days since I left this house, and I'm starting to feel sick.

"That is not what worries me Y/n! It's what it spelled out!" he shouted, before grabbing my wrist. He begins to yank me back, as I try to get loose. Well, I guess that what happens when I try to be understandable, now to plan B!

"Let me go! Each second I am in here, the more that rotten fish makes me sick!"

"No! And are you insulting my cooking?"

"Well, a 2-year-old can cook better than you!"

"Excuse me?"

"Just. Let. Go!" I scream, making the walls shake. However it didn't help, his grip only tightened.

"No! Especially because you insulted my cooking!" He states, making a dark aura surround him. Okay, plan A and B didn't work, maybe plan C might? The forceful tactics.

"JUST LET GO ALREADY!!!"

"NO!!!"

"I WANNA GO TO SCHOOL!"

"NEVER!!!" He shouts, before picking me up by the waist. I began to kick and punch, hoping to break free. He walks up to my bedroom, throwing me onto the bed, and then locking me inside. Now, plan J, which I already planned, just in case this happens...

I run up to the door, punching it repeatedly until I was out of breath. But that wasn't the worst part, the worse part of this all is that my school bag is still down there. I'll just have to do without I guess. At least I have my bass.

I grab my bass, putting it inside a case for it. I throw it on my back, before quietly opening the window. I leapt from it, reaching out for a tree branch, I make it. I climb onto the top, sneakingly closing it, making sure to be careful in the progress. I climb down, before running off to school.

Hah! he didn't think I wouldn't have a plan K. I kinda want to see his face right now, however, I need to get to school.

-Time Skip-

I finally reached the school,  or more specifically, the club-room. I busted inside, only to see Mugi~Senpai. She was sitting down at the desk, sipping some tea. I walked up, before sitting across from her, making a smile form on her face.

"Y/N, would you like some tea?" She asked politely, getting up to place a tea-cup in front of me. 

"Thank you Mugi~Senpai" I smiled at her, letting her pour my tea. Once she finished, she placed it on the table, before sitting down at her original seat.

"How are you? You Haven't been here for three days."She says as I take a sip.

"My brother, ever since the incident on the classroom wall, he didn't let me leave the house. I had to sneak out..." I tried to explain, making it quick to summarize through.

"My father as well, but even so, he let me go to school after-all"

"I see..."

"Anyway, the others should be here soon, would you like to practice?"

"I love too!" I said jumping up, she got up as well. Hopefully, my brother doesn't notice I am missing though...

B/N's POV

I walk up to Y/N's room, obviously pissed still. I open the door, noticing she wasn't there.

SHE. IS. SO. DEAD!!!!!

===========================

So, I asked who should the murderer be from my friend, and they told me someone who would be a GREAT IDEA. Oh, and there is already a clue at the start I think... Other then that, I wanted to write a quick chapter, which somehow took me about an hour... I suck...

Discussion Questions

-Why is Mugi at school so early

-What did the brother mean by SHE IS. SO. DEAD?

I just hope no one is watching Mugi and Y/N...