Phone

Nightcore: Gasoline

Y/N means Your name

L/N means the Last name

H/L means Hair Length

H/C means Hair colour

E/C means Eye colour

F/C means Favourite colour

F/F means Favourite food

B/N means Brothers Name

=======================================

Y/N POV

At that very moment my heart sunk, why? Someone else could lose their life. How can I be capable of not showing the emotion that I care? I don't want Mugi to lose her life like Nokada~senpai! It's too cruel! Whoever did this is a monster, and the reason they did this is still uncertain... but I have a feeling it's related to something in the club. Because, so far, people with a relationship within the club is targeted.

I looked over towards the others, noticing that their reactions were different from mine. Ui was shaking like crazy, letting out a few tears, unlike last time. Azusa was curled onto the floor screaming, while Jun was shaking in her spot. I looked over to the message, reading it again.

MUGI, MIO AND I WAS WALKING AROUND KYOTO AND SOMEONE PULLED MUGI INTO A ALLEY AND STABBED HER IN HER STOMACH! THE PERSON WHO DID RAN AWAY AS SOON AS WE SAW HER ON THE FLOOR! WE COULDN'T TELL WHO DID IT THOUGH! THE ONLY THING WE SAW WAS BROWN HAIR!!!

Brown hair... a couple of upperclassmen has brown hair. I know it isn't the time to think about it, but, that gets rid of tons of people. Like the 1st and 2nd graders, and the 3rd graders with different coloured hair that isn't brown. Yui and Ritsu are on that list, but Yui was there when it happened with Mio. Ritsu is now the person I'm concerned about since she was there at the time. I had to respond, I needed to know the location Ritsu might be.

Where is Ritsu?

No Idea, why?

I'm just concerned...

Oh, okay!

At that very moment, I realized that I needed to keep an eye on Ritsu... Even if we were friends, after this, I don't trust her.

Timeskip!

After the incident happened, their trip has been cancelled, school been cancelled, and Mugi is slowly recovering in hospital. Her father, he was happy that his daughter was okay, however, he didn't want his daughter to be in danger again. Now, there installing security cameras, metal detectors and security guards. It's now like a prison, but, it's for the better. This process would take about 5 weeks to happen so were stuck at home for that period of time.

I threw myself on the couch, turning on the TV in the process. I flicked my hair out of my face, letting both of my eyes be visibly shown. At that moment, my eyes were glued to the screen, as my favourite anime was on.

It was half-way through the episode when my phone began to ring, so, I picked up my cell. I let out a sigh before answering the call.

"Hello, Y/N" A female voice spoke, which seemed like an older female at most.

"H-Hello..." I responded, struggling to speak.

"It seems like you can't remember me? Hint, I am your club supervisor..." Then it hit me

"Miss Yamanaka! I'm so sorry-"

"It's fine, anyway... w-would you like to meet at the school campus were going to try to lure the murderer out. Oh, and police knows about this as-well-"

"Oh, no thank you, Miss Yamanaka, I'm going to visit Mugi is hospital..." I trail off, turning off the TV. I got up before walking towards the front door.

"Oh, alright... you can join us if you want alright?"

"Thank you miss, but I'll pass..."

"Alright, that works I guess..." She finished her sentence, ending the call in the same motion. But, something wasn't right in her voice, especially what she ended the conversation with. But, I'll ignore it I guess...  

I continued my way out of the house, walking towards the hospital building because I knew... if anyone saw the killer... it'll be Mugi~senpai.

=============================

Hi, so I'm sorry this update was longer then the last, and quite short, but I'm having a writers block. And I'm also thinking of ending this book soon, maybe, I dunno. However, I want to know who you think the killer may be, don't comment your guess if you don't want to... ANYWAY DISCUSSION QUESTIONS!

-Who is the killer?

-Why would someone stab Mugi?

-When will strawberries finally be mentioned in this story!?!

See ya!

Oh, and I changed the name when I realized it kinda made no sense to call it internet!