Chapter Twenty-Six: Natural Habitats

"How the flying heck are we supposed to get to Spain?" I whispered under my lips, to myself. I was about to ask Blondie if there were any more available flights, except an earth shattering sneeze overcame me. Yup, I was definitely on the road to getting sick. If only I could get there at the same time as Spain!

"Flying heck? Very punny, Jilly." Joshua observed smartly from beside me. I gave him a dirty look for finding humor in such a sucky situation.

"Are there any more flights available to catch? We really need to get there, like now." I tried to let Blondie know how urgent my request was. Instead of searching for flights, the woman had her eyes glued to Joshua.

 I was ready to slap somebody when her hand rose up to her hair and she started to twirl it around her finger. The chick hadn't even heard a word I was saying. Also, where the hell where we? High school?

I didn't know that running my index finger though my locks would automatically make me more attractive. I rolled my eyes. Why couldn't I have gotten a nice straight guy to help?

At least he wouldn't be eye f*cking Joshua from the other side of the podium. I rolled my eyes at my terrible luck.  I needed to get Joshua to Spain, no matter what.

"Excuse me?" I practically yelled, snapping my fingers in her face. I knew I was being rude, but not much more than her. I pretty much lost it when I noticed her not so discretely pull the zipper of her jacket a few inches down. Joshua stared at the ceiling, as Blondie leaned in, rubbing her boobs all over the edge of the wooden podium.

I didn't let her say a word, before I continued, "How about we all just save time and you take your entire uniform off?" I said mockingly, crossing my arms.

Joshua started to chuckle, but tried to contain it by looking around the airport. He was being of no help, aside from distracting every female in a ten foot radius.

Finally hearing my insult, Blondie straightened herself back into her previous position.

"Where to again? Antarctica?" Blondie questioned, busily punching in keys. At first I became confused. I had said Spain about thirty times since we had met the woman, but she did have her eyeballs practically super glued to Joshua. I didn't understand where she got Antarctica, though.

"Excuse me?" I asked, thinking that I heard her wrong.

"Yes, I mean it makes sense. A cold bitch like you deserves to be in her natural habitat..." Blondie trailed off, in an innocent tone.

Again, I wondered if I had heard her right. My eye balls were threatening to come out of their sockets and my fists were clenched painfully tight.

I saw Joshua's mouth open in horror and him shake his head at Blondie. It was proof that Joshua knew me well, because the moment that I leapt towards the podium, Joshua grabbed on to my waist. I knew I was making a spectacle of myself, squirming and grunting, trying to get out of Joshua's grasp. I was going to get my hands on the bitch!

"Lilly. Just take a step back. Relax-" Joshua tried to convince me. I wasn't having any of it, completely determined to rip the little slut to shreds. First she had laid her eyes on my Joshua and then called me a cold bitch!

"You know why you couldn't remember where we were going? Because you were practically eye- f*cking my...my...my-" I stopped short, not knowing what to say next. I felt my cheeks redden, realizing that Joshua probably know where I had been going. He wasn't mine though, and I was being ridiculous.

"Oh, please. Like a guy like him would be with you-" Blondie the slut screeched.

Just like that I felt my body deflate. I made short eye contact with Joshua, just for a split second. I noticed the corner of his lips curve upward, just the slightest bit, before his lips were on mine.