Epilogue: Family Dinners

Epilogue

"- then he flew on a plane back to where I was to tell me what he had done."

"-And then what did you say after he told you he left her?" I asked, leaning over the dining room table. It was hard having your mom be one of the most respected fashion designers in the world, but it did mean that she had some really interesting stories to tell about how she ended up with your dad, who was a model himself. It really was weird knowing that your dad actually walked runways, sometimes even for your mom's clothes.

My mom was too busy folding the napkins for the dinner we were having, to answer quickly. That gave my dad time to walk in with all of the silverware.

"She didn't say anything, she was too busy trying to knock me out!" My dad joked, walking right past my mom. My mom used the opportunity to smack him with one of the folded napkins.

"I didn't even hit you that hard, you baby!" My mom chided playfully. I looked at both of my parents and rolled my eyes. They were so embarrassing, but pretty cute when they wanted to be.

"So you beat him up first?" I probed, wanting to hear the rest of the story.

My mom laughed and shook her head.

"It was one good punch that's all! Your dad then tried to make a heartfelt speech, which was an epic fail, by the way. It didn't matter since I love him so much, so I took him back." My mom finished telling the story with a shrug of her shoulders.

I smiled, imagining my mom telling my dad off then taking him back. She was really good at that. I knew, I was her daughter. I saw my dad lean down to give her a kiss on the forehead before he made his way back into the kitchen.

I didn't get a chance to ask anymore questions when the doorbell rang.

It was probably Jake and his parents coming over for dinner.

I hated Jake with a passion, even though I had known him since birth. He was only two years older than me, a freshman in high school. His parents were close friends with mine, which instantly meant that I had to grow up with the loser.

He was rude and annoying most of the time, and I didn't understand why I had to put up with him.

It was hard being Lilly and Joshua Lachowski's daughter. It really was.

OH MY GOD I SWEAR IM ON THE VERGE OF CRYING! I want to thank all of my readers for following Lilly along the way! I cannot believe that I have officially finished my first book! Thank you all so freaking much for voting, commenting, reading, and fanning! It had been a wonderful experience to go through and I am extremely thankful! Please let me know what you thought of the ending!

Again, thank you so much to my loyal readers who read, commented, and voted along the way <3 As well as those new readers who have stumbled upon SB recently!

Cover by InceptionGirl on the side :)

Liqour lips is now out!