Town Memories

(●'ω`●)

The trading capital, Tori City, a beautiful town and island in the Land of Water. The village is surrounded by forever growing plantation, giant mountains, Sakura forest, and flowing rivers. The Land of Tori isn't well known except for it's trading reputation, that's why none knew much of the clan that resided in the heart of the small City.

The Akadami Clan.

Said to be the guardians of the three elemental stones, foretold by prophesy. Each stone carrying a fabled Tori.

The three legendary Tori.

Articuno of the Sea

Zapdos of the sky

Moltres of the flame

Touma, both the former head of the Akadami Clan and the founder of the trading capital, swore on his life to protect the three stones. If he were to fail, a war would fall upon the Land.

But I'm not here to tell you the story of that old extinct town. No, I'm here to tell you the story of a beautiful, independent, caring, and smart girl that slowly climbed to the top with the help of her friends...

And most importantly...

The three legendary Tori.

That's right, I will tell you the story...

Of my mother...

(●'ω`●)

  My name's Y/n Akadami, the first-born daughter of the Akadami Clan. I'm currently six years old, and living with my parents and two brothers. My oldest brother Haruto is the family's next successor and prodigy. Meanwhile me and my younger brother Ame are a mere addition to the size of our already immense clan. That doesn't mean we're not treated any different from him, but I can't help but feel a little down-hearted at the thought of being a minor second-in-line.

   "Ms. Y/N, what are you doing here?" The store clerk asked. I swiftly jumped in shock- his sudden presence startled me. "it's way past lunchtime, isn't your brother training now?" He added with a hearty laugh. I flushed slightly but nodded anyway. I took his mentioning as an excuse to swiftly leave without much talk. 

  Whenever big brother Haruto trained with Dad, it was so inspiring. I always wanted to fight like that. It would take years to be that good though. I was told that, because I was a girl and only second-in-line, that I won't be given the opportunity to do such. I didn't let this harsh reality stop me from not-so-secretly admiring Haruto's training from afar. Sometimes, when I'm alone in my room, I would try to remember the way my big brother moved around and how he formed his hand signs, so then I could try them myself. This never worked, however, since I had no idea the depth of a Shinobi's techniques. 

   As I was caught observing Haruto's training by my father, a loud yelling from inside saved me. "Y/n, Dinners ready!" Mother called. I quickly rushed inside, washed my hands, and took a seat next to Ame. "Y/N, you were out all day. I didn't even get to see you this morning..." Mother placed down a bowl of food in front of me. "Next time you go out, tell me okay? I don't want you getting hurt and me not knowing." I smiled and nodded my small head.

After that, Mother left without a word, leaving me and a four-year-old Ame to eat our food in peace. 

(●'ω`●)

Not long after dinner, I went in my room without a word. I lied on the bed, staring at the bland ceiling, waiting for the clutches of sleep to take their hold. As I eased into the darkness of slumber, I briefly heard the door slide open and close. When I turned to see the origin, I was surprised to see nothing there. That is, what I thought, until I saw a small panda-like creature staring at the room with big eyes. 

I approached it, gently taking it into my hands. It was not much bigger than my palm, strangely. It had red and black fur with deep dark eyes. It looked at me with a type of familiarity and devotion. I overlooked it, though, and instead brought it to one of my windows, quietly urging it to leave. "Go on... There's nothing interesting here." 

The thing didn't move. In fact, it refused to leave my hand, and stared at me with it's big black eyes. "Alright, you can stay with me." I whispered. "But if your going to stay, I have to name you! Let's see... p/n!" The creature didn't reply, but continued to stare at me. I took it to my bedside, making a little nest out of blankets on the table. 

"Whatever your here for- it must be important...!"

 I don't remember why I guessed that so randomly, but...boy...was it spot on.

(A.N. 

Guess who did major editing on this chapter... me! 

:3)