Traitor

(─‿‿─)

"Lord Hokage! This is not just a prank! This is a serious crime!"

"That scroll contains secrets that were sealed by the first Hokage, secrets know only to our village!"

"If it falls into the wrong hands it could destroy our entire way of life."

"Alright, Alright, calm down. Did anyone call Mamoru?" The Hokage sighed.

"I'm here Lord Hokage, what do you need?" Mamoru puffed from thin air and gave the Hokage a goofy smile.

"Y/N and Naruto have stolen the Scroll of Sealing." The Hokage stated, with no hesitation.

Mamoru's smile faltered, "W-What?"

(─‿‿─)

Naruto fell to the ground, gasping for air. "Looks like we did it, Y/n."

I fell next to him, stretching my sore limbs. "We did well Naruto. Good job." I gave him a small smile.

"It's all over. He he he hehe." Iruka came out of the trees, his face twitching.

Naruto rubbed his neck. "Te he he he hehe..."

Iruka' s face instantly switched to one of confusion. "Huh?"

"Caught us already? Not bad. Your quick sensei. We only had time to learn one technique." Naruto showed Iruka a big smile, slowly turning to him laughing.

'They've been out here practicing! I can tell how hard they've been working.' Iruka thought.

Naruto quickly stood up, spreading his arms out wide. "Listen Iruka-sensei! We're gonna show you this amazing jutsu and your gonna let me graduate then everything will be okay! That's the way it works right? Anyone who learns a jutsu from this scroll passes."

Iruka gaped, "Huh?! Where'd you two get that idea?!"

"Mizuki-sensei told us about it." I faltered. "He told us where to find the scroll and this place..." I said. Iruka' s face was twisted with confusion.

"Hey! Guys watch out!" A cluster of sharp kunai was thrown at our group. Mamoru, who appeared out of nowhere, abruptly came out of the bushes and pushed me into the dirt. While Iruka pushed Naruto to the ground as well. Both ninja taking the harsh blow.

"I see you found our little hideaway." Mizuki stood on a branch.

"So that's the way it is huh? I should have known!" Iruka shouted.

"I always knew that guy was sketchy... who in the world has blue hair?!" Mamoru yelled out. Mizuki scowled and glared at Mamoru.

Mizuki turned his attention to Naruto, who was currently holding the old scroll. "Naruto! Give me the Scroll now!" Mizuki keeled down on the branch.

"W-Wait a minute!" Naruto looks back and forth between the ninjas. "What's going on here!?" Naruto asked, confusion laced in his voice.

'Wait a second... were we.... tricked?' I tried to wrap my head around the commotion. 'It appears... Mr. Mizuki wants the Scroll for himself. So he used us to get the Scroll. This paper must be really important...' I gasped. 'The Scroll must be a forbidden or ancient type of Scroll. Oh no! What do I do...'