Town Memories Part 2

(●'ω`●)

  It was dark and cold. My side was stinging in extreme pain. I don't know what's going on. It reeks of iron, my body felt sore and sticky. My eyelids are heavy but I forced them open.

  A little girl with short, h/c hair was adding pressure to the open wound on my side. Her e/c eyes were watering with large tears. "M-Mommy!" She choked out, "don't leave me... I don't want to be alone!" I'm so confused, what's going on! My hand lifted on its own. I gently cupped her cheek with my one hand. "My dear ―, リԾƲ ЩԾ刀'イ 乇Џ乇尺 乃乇 ムレԾ刀乇. ノ'ᄊ ムレЩムリ丂 ん乇尺乇..." My words were scrambled and I couldn't even tell what I said. My vision started to fade, and everything turned black.

(●'ω`●)

  I was aroused from my sleep from the smoky smell. I shot up, trying to get fresh air into my lungs only for dust and smog to choke me. "H-Help!" I choked out. Almost at my command, a Tori ninja came in with a brown satchel against his side. "Y/N, we need to get you out of here!" He picked me up and carried me with one arm, the other was used to open doors and cut fallen debris that fell in our way.

  We ran through the fire spread city. The flames warmed my face, embers burned up a hole in my pajamas. I saw families clinging and crying to their loved ones. I remembered my family, and I wanted to mention them. To save them. But nothing came out of my mouth. As much as my conscience wanted to find them, my heart didn't feel the need too. It was a voice in the back of my head that I called "selfish".

(●'ω`●)

The prophecy foretold of a little girl. Young and kind, with a heart of gold.
Would save the world with the ultimate monster of creation.

Through trials and tricks, she will cave. But with family by her side, she will prevail. She will do all of this...

In the Land of blazing Fire.

But are prophesies always accurate?

(A.N

Edited!!

:3)