2. Truth Room

I'm back again with chapter two!

Here we go!

Betaed by Mellpen00 

Day 1

Steve - Truth Room

His lungs were still burning when he was forced into yet another metal chair with the stupid metal clasps. Steve's chest ached more than he would ever care to admit. These men seemed to know the exact amount of time to hold him under so that he stayed conscious, but also in pain. But it was over now. Well, that part at least.

The door swung open and Rubrem walked in with a smile. "Did you enjoy our little fun Captain?"

"It was a blast," Cap answered sarcastically, still trying to draw in a full breath.

The man's lips turned into a cynical smile. "So glad to hear it, Captain. In fact, the fun has really just begun."

Steve was scared, but Captain America didn't show fear. "Can't wait."

"Good, because I believe we will start now." Mori motioned to one of the guards, who wheeled a cart up beside Steve's chair. There were numerous devices on it, some of which the Captain didn't even recognize.

"I think we will go old-fashioned today." He smirked as he picked up a metal rod.

Steve had to keep from letting the fear creep in. He may have been a super soldier, but he wasn't invincible, and he still felt pain.

"Before we begin Captain," the man stood to his right, "I would like to explain to you the nature of this room. You may have noticed I called this the 'Truth Room'. And it is. This is the room where we tell you the truth." He leaned down so he was directly by the soldier's ear, "Whether you want to hear it or not." He straightened back up.

"And when you leave, you have two options. One- Convince Mr Stark to give us what we want, or two- do nothing so that we can do all of this again tomorrow." Rubrem smiled gleefully. "The choice is truly up to you," He moved so that he was now standing directly in front of Steve, "But enough talk for now."

He swung the bar full force hitting Cap hard on the left shoulder. Steve muffled a cry at the sudden pain. He kept his resolve through several more quick hits to various parts of his body, biting his tongue so hard he could taste blood.

"Very good, Captain. You are quite strong and ever so silent. You remind me of another soldier I had the pleasure to work with." He smiled a sadistic smile before hitting Steve on the side.

"He was an ordinary soldier though. I was surprised by how long he lasted." He swung again, hitting just below the right elbow. "And since this is the truth room, I should probably let you know," Rubrum once again leaned down to Steve's ear, "I'm a lot older than I look." He straightened and took another swing.