7. Scientific Experimentation

I was asked by KiTTzu (FF.net) to write some Tony whump. So, I tried, it may not be very good, but I tried

 So, I tried, it may not be very good, but I tried

Day 4

The Cell

Tony had apparently passed out. When he woke up it was hot. Too hot. Laying his head back down on the floor, he noticed that the floor was radiating with heat. Cap would like it. He hated the cold.

Wait, Cap! Cap was dead. He had been brought back dead from who knew where. Jerking up, Stark glanced around the room and found Steve about a foot to his right. But something was different... He was sweating. Did dead people sweat? He didn't think so. But then, what, when, why, how, where? (Okay, maybe not where... ) Tony checked for a pulse, finding a weak but steady one. He was so confused. He felt tears of relief come to his eyes. Steve wasn't dead. He wasn't responsible for the death of Captain America; That was a huge weight off of his shoulders. But he was still very confused. As if in answer to his confusion, the cell door swung open and a now familiar routine ensued.

~A~

The Truth Room

Tony was quite concerned when he entered the Truth Room. He knew what this room was for, and Steve wasn't up for it. From what he could tell, Cap had been dead. How he was alive now was a mystery, for once a pleasant one, but there was no way this could be good.

Then he was shoved into the chair. Well, this wasn't good, but for a completely different reason. Better him than Cap. But, he was still human and humans didn't like pain. He closed his eyes taking a deep breath. This was nothing new to him. He had been through this before.

"Steeling yourself for what is to come?" Oh, how he hated Mori Ruby Slippers.

Tony opened his eyes, casting a glare at his captor, "Just trying to avoid your face for a few minutes."

"You wound me," Rubrem " He smiled one of his bloodthirsty smiles. "But don't you see? You tried to get in my way."

Tony wasn't exactly sure what he was referring to. "Whatever do you mean?"

"Come now Mr Stark. You keep attempting to stop what we are doing to the Captain."

"Isn't that what you wanted? Isn't that the point of this whole thing?" The sarcasm had left, and was being replaced by anger.

Mori shook his head, "Mr Stark, we gave you a way to stop us, but you seem to think that yelling and standing in our way is better. You're wrong."

The billionaire rolled his eyes. "So, what happens now? Do I get in on some of the fun?"

"Yes, you get in on the fun." Rubrem went to the wall and pulled out a tray. He brought it over and laid over Tony's chair. Lying there was a syringe and multiple vials.