Chapter One

Bridget, the boys, and Paul set up an early birthday surprise for Liam. Since his birthday was tomorrow, Bridget came into Chicago a day early because they were having a break before their next concert tomorrow. Bridget hadn't talked to Paul about how long she was staying but she felt like she needed to surprise Liam after Paul told her how stressed Liam was getting. He needed time off and he had no idea what was planned. Bridget couldn't wait for the boys to get done.

"The boys are in the interview right now so you can just wait on the bus." Paul said as he pulled up alongside the boys' tour bus. She walked in and turned on the TV that sat across from the couch and turned it on so she could watch the boys' interview. Bridget smiled when she saw Liam and giggled when she saw that Liam was starting to grow his beard out again. She could also see from how big his muscles were that he was working out a lot. By the look on Liam's face, Bridget could see that Liam really was stressed out and not in a good mood.

"Liam, how are things going with Bridget?" The interviewer asked making Liam's face light up.

"Things are going great." Liam replied. "She recently visited for about a month and then had to go back home. We talk all the time and I miss her." Bridget watched the rest of the interview and sighed when they finally got done. She couldn't wait to Liam and couldn't stop fidgeting about either. The boys made their way onto the bus and smiled as they walked into the back. Then Liam walked on the bus and finally spotted Bridget and his face brightened up even more.

"What are you doing here?" Liam asked almost like a little kid as Bridget stood up.

"For starters, I missed you and two, your birthday is tomorrow." Bridget replied as she walked up to Liam

"God, I love you." Liam swooped Bridget up into a bear hug and Bridget wrapped her arms around his neck and buried her face in his neck. "I've missed you so much."

"I missed you too. You gonna stop suffocating me now?"

"Oops sorry, babe." Liam gently put Bridget back down on her feet.

"I actually planned out everything with the boys and Paul. You guys have a free day so we can do whatever we wanna do."

"Are you serious?" Liam asked.

"Been planning it for a week." Louis said as he and the rest of the boys came out of hiding.

"Fine we're going a hotel and then we're all going out." Harry chimed in as he plopped down on the couch. Bridget smiled seeing how happy Liam was and the couple managed to find a spot on the couch. Liam ended up laying on the couch with his head in Bridget's lap. His hand rested on Bridget knee as her hand ran through his hair.

"We're here." Paul said pulling the tour bus back into the lot behind the hotel. There were screaming fans everywhere but the group ignored them as they walked into the hotel. Liam was in front of Bridget holding her hand, almost squeezing and Bridget couldn't hide the smile that stayed on her face. They finally managed to get to their hotel room.

"I'm gonna take a shower before we go anywhere." Bridget said as she dug through her bag of clothes.

"I'll probably be asleep when you get out." Liam replied as he fell back on the bed.

"You can join me if you want." Liam's hand reached towards Bridget and he smirked.

"Is that a question or an order?"

"You decide, Payne." Bridget smirked as she got into the bathroom and got into the shower. It didn't take long for Bridget to hear the shower curtain open and feel and an arm snake around her waist. She turned around to face Liam who didn't waste any time in kissing her. Liam's hands rested on Bridget waist as her arms around his neck.