Chapter Thirteen

The boys agreed with Liam that it was best he stay with Bridget even if it meant him missing many of the concerts and quite a few interviews. Bridget and Liam knew the fans needed to know why and Bridget was prepared for any negative comments on twitter. Liam wrote I apologize to all the fans because I won't be there for a lot of the shows because me and Bridget just lost one of our babies and it's best for me to stay with Bridget. I know many of you will be angered but I hope that none of you will give any negative comments. I understand you want to see all of us five but I need to be with her. Please don't give any negative comments about it. I want to put it out there that I will not respond to anybody if there are negative comments. This is a rough time right now and I will be upset if anybody mentions anything bad about our daughter who passed away.

Liam sat in the room while Bridget slept. She would be going home in two days and Liam decided not to leave her. He couldn't sleep because there was too much on his mind. Liam kept looking at the picture of Maisie and couldn't look away. His phone vibrated telling him he got a notification on twitter. He opened his twitter account bracing himself. But he smiled at the comments. That is horrible. I hope the other baby is gonna be okay. I'm upset about the baby. Please tell Bridget I hope the other baby makes.

For once in his history on twitter, there were no negative comments. Liam was able to go see Tailor while Bridget slept. As he sat there looking at his son, Liam smiled and had his hand in the hole. Tailor's small hand had a death grip on his fingers.

"I hope with everything that I have, that you'll make it," Liam spoke softly to his son, "I have no doubt in my mind that you will make it. Don't give up on anything. Don't give up fighting because your mum and I need you. We lost your sister and can't lose you too." Liam felt his phone vibrate for a facetime. He opened the facetime to see Louis.

"Payno, how's the baby doing?" Louis asked.

"He's a fighter, the doctors say there's a good chance he'll make it. If he doesn't, it'll shattered Bridget's heart and I couldn't live with that."

"You're thinking about quitting the band, aren't you?"

"I gotta go what's best for you family, Lou. I'm not for sure quitting I'm giving it some thought. I can't be away from Bridget and Tailor right now. I don't know what to do."

"Liam, do what you know is best. We support you either way. The fans may not but we do. And if quitting means, we quit then we're all for it."

"Don't quit because of me. Find someone else or make it just the four of you."

"It wouldn't be the same, Liam. We've been together four years and we go together. If you quit we have to quit."

"I don't know, Lou. Look at him." Liam turned is phone to let Louis see Tailor. Then Liam turned the phone back on him.

"Liam, you take all the time you need. I don't give a damn what our fans say. He needs you and we are willing to take over your parts until you come back or take over your parts all together. That baby is more important than some tour."

"I'm so stressed out right now. My son is premature, my daughter died, my wife is really depressed. I don't know what I'm supposed to do."

"You're supposed to be there for your wife and son. Don't worry about the tour. We have this handled. You hope to god that the little boy makes it and if he doesn't, you make sure to support Bridget and help her. Now I have to get some sleep, let me know if anything changes."

"I will, Lou." After closing his phone, Liam walked back to the room where Bridget was still sleeping. Grace and Taryn agreed to watch Durk and the dogs while Liam stayed with Bridget. Liam sat back down on the chair and rubbed his face.