Chapter Nine

Bridget and Liam hadn't talked for almost a week after that. Bridget made the choice to fly back to London so she could get some quiet time to herself. But it was doing nothing for Liam. During the concerts, he wasn't himself and he would fight with the boys about small things. Bridget wasn't handling being alone either. They were used to fighting but it was hard them being away from each other because of Bridget being pregnant. Finally, they day came and Liam was able to go home for two more weeks for their wedding. They were given a week off for a break but Liam was given a second week for the honeymoon while the boys would be doing all interviews. When he arrived in in the airport, he figured Bridget wouldn't be waiting. But as he came out, he saw Bridget waiting for him.

"I shouldn't have said what I said." Liam admitted as he walked up to Bridget. "It was a horrible and it should've never been said."

"It's been hell without you." Bridget replied crossing her arms. "Every time I woke up without you by my side, I'd remember what happened between us."

"I'm sorry, babe. I really am. I wish I could take it back." Bridget sighed accepting his apology and then flung her arms around Liam. He responded by dropping his bag and wrapping his muscular arms around her. "God, I missed you so fucking much."

"Me too. I've been going insane without you. I had a feeling the wedding would be called off."

"I wouldn't do that. You're mine and you always will be no matter what happens."

"Please tell me Liam won't be mad anymore." Niall said in a little kid voice as he popped up next to Liam. Bridget smirked as they walked back to the cars.

"He'll be fine now, Niall." Bridget replied as the group got into the car. Bridget and Liam went back to their house. The minute they were inside, Loki, Lady, and Paulie all greeted Liam with happy whimpers and barks. Loki in particularly was whining because he had been Liam's dog.

"Loki's been missing you, when I came home he was whining and wouldn't leave me alone," Bridget as she plopped down on the couch. Lady hopped up next to her and Paulie layed down next to her on.

"Aw, did my puppy miss his dad?" Liam asked Loki as if her could understand. Loki barked and licked Liam's nose. After putting him down, Liam sat down next to Bridget on the couch and turned on the TV. He then layed down and put is head in her lap. "Friday's the big day."

"Yup. Finally, we can officially announce each other as husband and wife. It sounds kind of awkward coming out when I say it." Liam looked up at Bridget.

"Why does it sound awkward?"

"I don't know. It just does. You can't be telling me it's not awkward for you a little bit."

"Okay, it is. But I still love you and nothing will change that. I'm happy we'll be spending the rest of our lives together. I just don't want use to fight again." Bridget ran her fingers through Liam's hair. She didn't want to fight anymore but no matter what, she knew fights would always happen.

"We're always gonna fight, Liam. Every couple fights. We're gonna have to get through it as well as we can."

"I love you and will always love you, Bridgie."

"I know, I love you too, Liam." While still laying with his head in her lap, Liam intertwined his hand with Bridget's rubbing it with his other hand. He hated himself for being rude and he mentally smacked himself for it.

"Are you ready to commit to one person for the rest of your life?" Liam sat up and faced Bridget.

"Of course I am. I would rather be with you then anybody else." Liam smiled and cupped Bridget's cheek. She leaned into it and closed her eyes. She then smiled when she felt his hand go from her cheek to her belly. "You're excited, aren't you?" Bridget opened her eyes to see Liam smiling.