Chapter Four

Bridget and Liam were finally moved in to the house. Lady and Loki got along great with Paulie but Moose was never fond of dogs so he stayed on the high points. To Bridget it felt like moving in with Liam all over again but this time, everything was different. It was the house she was raised in and it felt strange.

"Anybody home?" Louis called from downstairs.

"Up here, Lou." Bridget called back as she finished folding laundry. Louis eventually appeared in the doorway.

"I like it. A lot bigger than the apartment and cozier."

"I spent almost all of my life in this house. I guess I see it fitting to come home. I mean, this is my home."

"You're regretting asking Liam to move, aren't you?"

"Maybe a little bit. I know he loved living in the same complex with you guys. He just seems a bit upset about it. He's out with Niall right now so I don't know."

"He'd do anything for you, Bridgie. He loves you and I don't think anything is gonna chance that."

"But he seems distant. I mean, two days ago we were all over each other and now he's always with one of you and barely says a word to me. I wanted it to be just us before you guys have to go back on tour. But he won't talk to me. My birthday's tomorrow and I kinda wanted to spend it with him."

"I wish I knew what to tell you, Bridget. Maybe he just wants some alone time or something."

"Maybe but why? I'm not clingy and I don't need to be around him all the time."

"I don't know. You're coming to my mum's wedding right?"

"Course. We'll be there."

"I gotta head back. Just call me if you need anything." Bridget hugged Louis and then he left. Bridget cleaned up the room while Paulie, Lady, and Loki layed on the couch. When she got about half way done, she realized it had gotten dark outside. Liam was home yet but she decided to cook herself something to eat. While she was cooking, her phone started to go off. It was a text from Liam.

From Liam: I'm gonna stay with Niall for tonight. Call you later.

To Liam: K

Bridget was bummed out. She really wanted to spend some much needed time with Liam. They're engaged so you'd think he would always want her around. Bridget looked down at the ring on her finger. Bridget was starting to think maybe the things people said on twitter about her and Liam's relationship weren't true. Maybe Liam was starting to not want her anymore. Bridget shook her head to get rid of the thoughts. After her dinner was cooked, she ate and then eventually feel asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The next morning, Bridget was woken up by the sound of her phone receiving a text once again.

From Perrie: Get out of bed. I'm picking you up.

To Perrie: Alrighty.

Bridget tossed the blanket off and slipped on a pair of cut-off jean shorts, a blue tank-top with the super man S on it and a pair of purple and pink tennis shoes. By the time Perrie arrived, Bridget was ready to go. She got in the car and Perrie drove away.

"Where are we going?" Bridget asked as she tied her hair up in a ponytail.

"We have to stop at the arena to drop something off for Zayn." Perrie replied. Bridget groaned but Perrie just smiled.

Finally, they arrived at the arena. Perrie walked behind Bridget and they got to the door. Bridget opened it and was incredibly surprised when Liam's family, the boys and Eleanor all shouted surprise as she opened the door.