Chapter Eleven

Liam and Bridget lay in bed naked facing each other with their noses inches apart. His hands were gently rubbing her side causing Bridget to get goose bumps. Liam sat up and gently kissed Bridget's side causing Bridget to smile bigger.

"How can you recover so quick from what we just did," Bridget asked as Liam sat up and looked at her.

"If it means being closer to you, I can recover from anything," Liam replied with a smile. Bridget looked up at Liam and just smiled at her life now. "What's with the smile?"

"Nothing. I'm just thinking back to everything and how we got here."

"Fate must have more planned for us." Liam gently pecked Bridget's cheek and then kicked the blanket off and headed towards the bathroom. Bridget rolled on her stomach and she started to close her eyes until her phone vibrating woke her back up. She grabbed her phone of the nightstand.

From Harry: I no it's ur honeymoon but I have to tell you. Thank u for helpin me with Taryn.

To Harry: Ur welcome.

Bridget snuggled back under the blanket in the middle of the bed and ended up falling asleep. It was only around five minutes later when she felt a hand on her side and then lips gently kissing her shoulder. Without opening her eyes, Bridget moved forward slightly giving Liam more room to get in bed. His chest was pressed against her back. Liam pulled her hair away from her neck and gently kissed her neck and trailed his kiss down to her shoulder. Bridget turned head back to where she could see him.

"Is it your intention to have me not being able to walk for a month," Bridget asked with a grin on her face.

"That's never my intention," Liam replied and kissed her lips. Liam then thrust into her from behind causing Bridget to moan against his mouth. Liam's grip on her waist tightened as he continued to thrust into her. Bridget put her head back on the pillow as more moans escaped her mouth. But Liam wanted to face her so he pulled out and gently rolled Bridget onto her back as he hovered above her. He kissed her and then sat up pulling her up with him. His muscles bulged causing Bridget to finally wake up and she attacked his lips with hers as Liam sat against board at the end of the bed. She crawled in his lap and sat down causing his member to go inside of her. Both Liam and Bridget let out a series of moans as Liam moved Bridget's hips from side to side.

"Feel's good," Liam asked and kissed her neck.

"Fuck yes," Bridget said dropping the f-bomb. She gasped when she felt Liam's thumbs rubbing above her woman hood.

"I love you so much," Liam said cupping Bridget's face and kissed her. Bridget wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed back as she moved her hips in circles. "I." Kiss. "Promise." Kiss. "To." Kiss. "Never." Kiss. "Hurt you."

~~~~~~~~

Bridget woke up the next afternoon to the sound of music playing. She looked up to see Liam walk into the room with bags.

"Where'd you go," Bridget asked searching for some clothes to put on. She eventually found a sports bra and then put on clean pair of underwear then a pair of shorts and one of Liam's shirts.

"I wanted to get you something," Liam replied and sat on the bed next to Bridget. Liam then pulled out an envelope and handed it to Bridget. "I knew it's something you've wanted to do so I wanted to be a good husband." Bridget opened the envelope and looked at what was inside. Her eyes widened at the paper. It was a license to own a Pitbull sanctuary, a license very few people get.

"How did you get this," Bridget asked looking at Liam.

"Paul helped me. I knew you loved this dogs and it was always a passion of yours so I had a talk with the people who give these out and told her how much you've wanted to help these dogs. And don't worry, I didn't use my power of being famous to do this. I had a long talk with her and she told me to tell you that she is proud of you for wanting this."