Chapter Fifteen

Lou was happy to baby sit Tailor since the boys were having a two day break and all the girls were here to be with he boys. The six were having some time to be adults on a yacht with them and a few others. While the other four were having fun, Liam and Bridget were just sitting together. Liam had his head on her lap. Her hand rested on his chest as her thumb gently rubbed over his skin. Everybody was in their bikinis and their swim trunks.

"Why don't you guys get in the water?" Harry asked as he did his famous hair flip.

"Just spending much needed time with each other?" Bridget replied feeling Liam intertwined their fingers. 

"Come on. You know you wanna do swimming."

"Harry, go away." Liam said with a smirk.

"Besides, I can't go swimming until these stitches are out." Harry nodded and looked at the stitches from where Bridget had the C-Section. Harry gave her a quick smile before running back to Taryn. Bridget watched as Taryn shrieked when Harry picked her up from behind and smiled. Harry finally found that person who he'd love forever. 

"We should get back to Tailor." Liam said as he looked up at Bridget. 

"You don't wanna have a break from being a dad already?" Bridget asked.

"No, I kinda miss him already."

"We'll go get him then. I was kinda thinking the same thing." Liam stood up and then pulled Bridget to her feet. Bridget then saw Niall and Grace standing away from the group kissing. Bridget smiled seeing how happy Niall was with Grace. But Bridget knew Niall would always love Sandy. She was his first girlfriend that liked him for who he was and not because he was in One Direction. She could see Niall's protective grip on Grace's waist. Liam pulled Bridget back to him.

"What's going on?" He asked cupping Bridget's face in his large hands.

"Nothing, just thinking is all," Bridget replied as she looked up at Liam.

"Talk to me, babe."

"I miss Sandy, that's all."

"There's more to it. I know you."

"Fine. I've beeN constantly worried that our life is too perfect and that something is gonna happen to cause everything to go away."

"What do you say that? Nothing is gonna make me regret marrying you or make me regret having a kid with you. I told you the day I married you, I wanted nothing more than to always have you by my side."

"I know. But our life just seems to good right now. Nothing is ever this perfect." Bridget was silence by Liam kissing her. Bridget's hands found their way to his neck as she pulled him as close as they could be. Bridget squealed when Liam picked her up as she wrapped her legs around his waist as his hands rested on her bum to keep her from falling.

"You know we're in public, right?"

"Yep, and I don't really care. They can take as many pictures as they want but I love you and I will do anything for you." In that moment, Liam saw some paparazzi taking pictures of him and Bridget. But it didn't faze him. He just leaned in and captured Bridget's lips in another kiss, while still holding her up.

-------------------------

After spending quite some time at the beach, Lou met up with Liam and Bridget at the hotel. They took Durk and Tailor back to their room where Durk immediately passed out on his bed leaving Liam and Bridget awake with Tailor.

"He looks like you already." Liam said as he looked at a sleeping Tailor. The baby was slowly getting bigger and both parents were amazed. Liam was such a good dad even for being 21 years old.