Chapter Fourteen

The sound of crying woke Liam up. His arm was wrapped protectively over Bridget and his face was inches from her neck. Bridget started to stir but Liam lifted his head and kissed her cheek.

"I'll get him, babe." Liam said as he sat up. Bridget snuggled closer into her pillow as Liam got out of bed. Lady and Loki adjusted at the end of the bed. Liam walked into the other room where Tailor was crying. Liam carefully rubbed the baby's belly until Tailor fell back to sleep. Liam came back into the bedroom to find Bridget sitting up at looking at him. "What?"

"You're going back tomorrow morning, I just wanna be with you one more time before you go." Bridget replied as she pulled her shirt over her head. Liam licked his lips and walked over to the bed and gently hovered above Bridget. His lips pressed against her lips and a heated kiss. Liam rubbed his body against hers causing Bridget to let out a moan.

"We have to be quiet so we don't wake the kids." Liam whispered against Bridget's neck and kissed it.

"You need a condom this time."

"I wanna feel you one last time." Liam mumbled against her neck. Bridget sighed knowing that's what she wanted too. Liam kissed her again and slowly slid her underwear down her legs and then pushed his boxers down his legs. Bridget let out a loud moan when she felt Liam push into her causing him to groan. As he started to thrust in and out, Bridget dug her fingers into his sides feeling the muscles in his body. Already she could feel him strain as his movements increased causing them both to moan together. Finally, Liam met his release and collapsed next to Bridget. "I love you, so much."

"I love you too, Liam."

~~~~~~

Karen watched Tailor and Durk while Bridget drove Liam to the airport. By the look on his face, Bridget could tell Liam wasn't liking the idea.

"I'm still not comfortable leaving you and Tailor here." Liam said as he and Bridget got out of the car.

"I know but this is your job. I promise that we can talk whenever you aren't busy. You'll get updates every time we talk." Liam sighed and grabbed his bag. Bridget walked with him into the airport where Paul was waiting. Liam turned around and hugged Bridget. She buried her face in his neck and squeezed back, not really wanting to let go.

"I'm gonna miss you and Tailor so much."

"I know." Bridget rubbed Liam's back to comfort him. Paul came over and told them they had to get going. Liam let out a sigh and kissed Bridget's forehead and walked away before he could change his mind.

After the plane took off, Bridget got back into her car and drove back home. As she got inside, the dogs greeted her and then she found Karen in the front room.

"We'll be here for you if you need us." Karen said as Bridget plopped down on the couch.

"Yeah, I know."

~~~~~~~

"Liam!" Liam was bear hugged by the four boys who had apparently missed him while he was back home. Harry, Zayn, and Niall went back to what they were doing as Louis walked with Liam to his hotel room.

"How's the baby doing?" Louis asked following Liam into the room. Liam fell back on the bed and sighed.

"He's doing better but I hate being away from them." Liam replied as he sat back up. "Can you get in my and give me that URN in there?" Louie nodded and carefully dug through the bag and pulled an URN in the shape of a small box.

"What's in here?" Louis asked handing it to Liam. He sighed and looked down at it.

"Maisie." Louis immediately regretted bringing up Liam's daughter. He sat down next to Liam and really didn't know what to say. Liam pulled out his phone and found a picture of Maisie. Louis smiled but it wasn't convincing.