Direwolf

She spent most of the day in her chamber room. She was subconsciously obeying Jon's orders, but she was mostly irate. She didn't want to see Jon, and she didn't want to deal with the questioning looks from everyone else. After some time, she grew tired of her room, and poked her head out of the door. She waited a few moments until she was sure Jon wasn't around, and made her way to Tyrion's room. She hated the fact that she was constantly checking over her shoulder looking for Jon, or looking for anyone that might run and tell him where she was. She wanted to not care what her cousin thought, she wanted to do as she wished without feeling the pang of guilt and betrayal she felt, but she couldn't. She cursed at Jon Snow for making her feel the way she did.

She gently knocked on his door. She waited patiently, but no answer came. “Tyrion,” she murmured quietly. “It's me.”

The door gently opened. She was caught off guard by the light fluttering in her stomach when she saw him. “Lena,” he breathed. “You shouldn’t be here. We shouldn't—”

Galena placed her hand over his mouth, an act that annoyed him immensely, judging by the look on his face. “Can I come in? Please?”

He gestured at her hand, which she quickly removed. “Are you mad?” He wasn't angry, and he wasn't trying to sound demeaning, but he didn't take lightly to the things Jon Snow would do to him if he was seen with her. “You're putting us both in danger.” He shrugged his shoulders, trying to make the situation a little less tense. “Or maybe just me.”

“I promise you,” she said taking his hand gently, “no harm will come to you.”

He couldn’t resist her, especially when she looked so pitiful. “Where will we go? I can't allow you into my chamber room.”

“We can take a walk,” she said excitedly, almost out of breath. “You must know somewhere we can go so we won't be disturbed.”

He was anxious, but gave in to her. “I suppose we can go to the top of the hill.” He crooked his head. “But I can’t promise we won’t be seen there. There aren’t many places to hide here.”

She nodded her head as she stepped back from the doorway. She followed him down the hall, staying a few paces behind, unsure of what he was feeling. His demeanor was off. He didn’t smile at her once, and he seemed reluctant to speak to her. She scowled, knowing that Jon had gotten to him as well. She feared Tyrion was heeding her cousin’s warnings, that he was taking them to heart. She feared that Tyrion chose to back off. She couldn't bear the thought of it. She had already lost so much in her life;  she would be devastated if she lost the only friend she had left in the world.

“You’re awfully quiet,” he said as he looked back at her. “Is something the matter?”

“Hmm?” she hummed. “No. Just keeping my distance in case someone spots us.”

And then, her heart fluttered. Tyrion stopped in his tracks, waiting for her to catch up to him, and when she finally stood beside him, he took her hand in his. “I don’t give a damn if anyone sees us.”

She suppressed a giggle that she knew would come out childish and silly, but she was unable to hide the euphoric smile that crept across her face. She welcomed the feeling of her hand enveloped in his.

He smiled up at her. “Now, let’s go have that talk.”

* * * * *