Fury

"Lena," he said as he sat beside her, rubbing her back, "you don't have to be here."

They sat on the stairs outside of the entrance of Dragonstone. He told Daenerys that he would see Theon and his sister off, even when she repeatedly told him he didn't need to. But he was insistent. He wasn't there to oversee it, he didn't care if they made it safely. He was there to make sure they left. He would watch the rowboat until it reached the ship, and he would watch them until they were on it, and on their way home. If the rowboat or the ship happened to capsize, so be it. He wouldn't send help.

He knew Galena's reasons were the very same, but he worried about what seeing Theon again would do to her. He deeply regretted not going to her last night after Theon showed up. He didn't have a reason for it. He was so angry and hurt by the things she revealed, that he didn't know how to comfort her, or what to say to her, so instead, he went to his chambers and stayed there until morning.

"I know, Jon," she said quietly. She absentmindedly scratched Obsidian behind her ear. "But you know as well as I do, that I have to be here."

He nodded. "I know." He patted her leg. "I just wish you wouldn't." He stood up, and then offered her his hand, helping her to her feet. "Will you at least wait here?"

"Not a chance."

He shook his head as she followed him to the water's edge, where Daenerys, Jorah, Davos, and Tyrion stood.

"She won't budge, will she?" Tyrion asked.

Jon crossed his arms over his chest and shook his head. "Of course not." While Tyrion spoke low enough to keep her from hearing him, Jon made sure she heard him. "She's too stubborn!"

"And glutton for punishment," she said as she looked her cousin in the eyes. "I have to be here! If I can't see him dead, watching him board that ship, and seeing him sail away from me, is the next best thing."

Even though she put on a brave front, she took a few steps away from the rowboat when she saw Yara walking toward it. She knew Theon wasn't far behind. Jon could see it in her face; she wanted to bow her head, and shy away from him, but she forced herself to look him in the eyes. Jon didn't smile, but his heart filled with pride when Galena glanced at him with a small smirk after seeing Theon's bruised face.

Galena grew antsier with every step Theon took. Jon wanted to go to her, to protect her, but stopped himself when she patted her leg, summoning Obsidian to her side. His heart filled with pride again, knowing he was the reason she had her direwolf back. He glanced at Tyrion, and supposed he had to give him a little credit as well.

"Theon," Jon nodded, acknowledging the man he once considered a brother. "We'll be glad to see you go."

He stood next to the rowboat with the others, while Galena stood further away. He noticed how often Tyrion looked back at her, and he couldn't help but feel guilty about the way he had been treating him. He was almost one hundred percent certain that Tyrion didn't hesitate to check on her last night. Usually, he would have been annoyed by it, but instead, he was pleased that someone had the sense to do it. Especially since he himself couldn't find the nerve to do so.

"I'm sure you'll all be delighted when I go," Theon retorted. "You, Jon, can go back to plotting the dwarf's murder, and he can go back to figuring out how to get his tiny dick in Galena."

Jon shifted his stance. Theon knew exactly how to get him worked up, but now was not the time to kill him.

"Theon," Daenerys chimed in. And Jon was glad she did. She knew the situation needed defusing. "I have given you and your sister, and your men, food and shelter. I do not appreciate your aggression."