Obsidian

Tyrion smiled as he looked across the field. Galena sat with her legs stretched out in front of her, one ankle crossed over the other, her arms slightly behind her as she leaned back. She was finally able to relax as she admired the direwolves from afar. He didn't even have to see her face to know how elated she was.

"I thought I'd find you here," he said as he sat on a boulder. "Enjoying the scenery?"

She looked over her shoulder and flashed him a quick smile. She stood up, brushing the dirt off her dress as she made her way over to him. "So," she said as she stood in front of him with her hands on her hips. "Do you think he bought it? Do you think he'll let us be?"

The corners of his mouth formed into a tight grin. "Oh, yes. You were very convincing. The way you choked up was an excellent touch!" he exclaimed. "Maybe you should look into becoming an actress."

"Why thank you, My Lord," she curtsied. "And you weren't so bad yourself." She swayed back and forth in front of him, almost shyly, with her hands clasped behind her back. "Some of the things you said were kind of," she paused, searching for the right word, "harsh."

He closed his eyes briefly and nodded. "I know," he apologized. "I didn't mean any of it. It had to be believable." He cleared his throat and looked away from her. "Are you enjoying your gift?" he said, changing the subject as he jerked his head toward the direwolves wrestling the distance.

She took a step closer to him. "So when I left our surprise meeting the other day, or as Jon put it, and if I remember correctly," she said snidely, "as you put it, ran away from..."

Tyrion rubbed his face. She really had a hard time letting go of grudges, even ones that were formed because of a fake argument that she helped concoct. It was one of the few things that bothered him about her. But even so, it was easy to overlook. He just couldn't help himself when it came to her. He knew she wasn't perfect, but she was as damn near perfect as any woman could get.

He scratched the top of his head. "What is it, Lena?" he asked calmly. "You had a point originally. Or at least you did before you took a detour down animosity lane."

She absentmindedly smoothed down her dress. "You're right. I'm sorry." She looked over her shoulder at Obsidian and Ghost, who were now sprawled out on the grass. "To answer your question, yes, I am very pleased with Jon's gift." She moved beside Tyrion, her back against the boulder he sat on. "And to continue my question, what did you and Jon discuss once I left that room the other day?"

Tyrion shifted. "What do you mean? I told you everything."

She tilted her head at him and gave him a curious grin. "Everything?"

He pursed his lips. He didn't know what she wanted. He really had told her everything. "I don't know what you want me to say, Lena."

She moved to stand in front of him, placing an arm on each side of his body, leaning in close. "You had nothing to do with Obsidian being brought here, then?"

"Oh," he blushed, "that." He lifted his shoulder in a half shrug. "I may have put the notion in his head."

He would do anything to please her, even if it meant being in cahoots with the man that was bound and determined to keep them apart. And even if it meant bringing another enormous direwolf to Dragonstone. He didn't care what any of them could do to him, human or beast, he only cared about her.

The corner of her mouth slowly turned into a shy grin as her eyes lit up. "I knew it!" she exclaimed as she kissed his cheek.

He placed his hand on the back of her neck as she started to pull away, holding her in place. His eyes skimmed over her face as his breaths quickened. He still had a hard time believing she had any interest in him. She was the most stunning woman he had ever laid eyes on, even when she was covered in fur and dirt from head to toe. He knew she could be his, but how could that be? Why would she want him when she could have any man in the Seven Kingdoms? He was a hideous little monster, and she was a stunning goddess. She deserved so much more than him; so much more than what he could provide for her. He smirked when she bit her lip, confirming, once again, that she was his. If only he would give in to his emotions, and stop giving into his fears.

"The hell with it," he thought to himself as he laced his fingers in her hair. He lowered her face to his, and delicately pressed his lips to hers. He wasn't sure she would reciprocate, but when he felt her body relax, his doubts vanished. She wrapped her arms around his neck and sank into his body, causing him to lose his balance. He tumbled off the rock, taking her with him.

Galena gazed up at him, tangled in his arms, as she laid on the ground, giggling at their clumsiness. He rested above her body, looking down at her adoringly, running his fingers down her cheek. He leaned forward once again, trailing small pecks down her neck and along her cheekbones. He returned his attention to her lips, and she melted into his kiss, moaning faintly at the tantalizing feeling. Her lips glided over his as they perfectly molded together. Tyrion's heart beat faster and faster as his hands explored the delicious curves of her body.

He stopped suddenly. "Is this okay? I don't want to over--"

His words were interrupted when she pulled him back down to her mouth with urgency. She gripped his curly hair in her hands, pulling him harder against her. A low groan gathered in his throat as he wrapped his arms around her. She responded by pressing her body into his. Their soft, gentle kisses quickly turned into rough, and sloppy kisses as her lips parted and his tongue entered her mouth.

Tyrion couldn't stop himself. Her lips were the most inviting, savory thing he had ever tasted. Her scent was mesmerizing, that of the lavender oils she was so fond of, wine, and dirt. Her skin was as soft as silk; so soft that he never wanted to stop caressing her. He knew he would never be able to leave her side now. He knew he was done for.

She gently nibbled his lip, causing him to pull away, giving them both the chance to catch their breaths.

"Did you just bite me?" he stifled a laugh as he looked down at her.

"Mmm hmm," she hummed as she glanced up at the sky. She folded her hands across her belly.

He stretched out beside her, leaning on one elbow, and rested his head in his hand. He swept a piece a hair away from her face. "Pray tell," he chuckled. "Why did you bite me?"

She propped herself up on her elbows. "It just felt right," she laughed. She turned on her side to face him. "Everything about this," she paused, fixing her eyes to his. "Everything about you feels right."

Even after what just happened between the two of them, he still couldn't believe his luck. "You're just saying that because of Obsidian," he half joked.

She pressed two fingers to his lips and shook her head. "No, my Lord. It has nothing to do with her, and everything to do with you." She sank in close to him, and pressed her lips to his once more.